TP-Link TL-SG3452X - JetStream 48-Port Gigabit L2+ Managed Switch with 4 10GE SFP+ Slots - Limited Lifetime Warranty
10G Uplink Managed Switch for a Complete Omada Network
10G Lightning-Fast Uplink Connection
4� 10Gbps SFP+ Slots for High-Bandwidth Connectivity
48� Gigabit Ethernet Ports Offer Reliable Connections
Centralized Cloud Management
SDN Solutions Integration for a Highly Efficient Network
Advanced L2+ Features
Static Routing, IGMP Snooping, 802.1Q VLAN and More
Enterprise Switch with 10G Uplink
4� 10 Gbps SFP+ slots provide non-blocking switching performance and ultra-low latency, so reliable and lightning-fast connections to server and other switches are easily built.
Software Defined Networking (SDN) with Cloud Access
Omada's Software Defined Networking (SDN) platform integrates network devices, including access points, switches and gateways, providing 100% centralized cloud management. Omada creates a highly scalable network-all controlled from a single interface. Seamless wireless and wired connections are provided, ideal for use in hospitality, education, retail, offices, and more.
- Hassle-Free Cloud or On-Premises Controllers
- Multi-Site Cloud Management
- Zero-Touch Provisioning (ZTP)
- Intelligent Monitoring
Advanced L3 Features
An abundance of L2+ and L3 features are supported to help build a highly scalable and robust network, providing a reliable and efficient solution for enterprises, campuses and ISPs.
Security features include IP-MAC-Port-VID Binding, Port Security, Storm Control, and DHCP Snooping to defend against a range of network threats. An integrated list of common DoS attacks is available, making it easier than ever to prevent them. In addition, the Access Control Lists (ACL, L2 to L4) feature restricts access to sensitive network resources by denying packets based on source and destination MAC address, IP address, TCP/UDP ports, or VLAN ID. Users' network access can be controlled via 802.1X authentication, which works with a RADIUS/Tacacs+ server to grant access only when valid user credentials are provided.
Enterprise Level Features
A complete lineup of L2+ features is supported, including 802.1Q VLAN, Port Mirroring, STP/RSTP/MSTP, Link Aggregation Control Protocol, and 802.3x Flow Control. Advanced IGMP Snooping ensures the switch intelligently forwards multicast streams to the appropriate subscribers, cutting unnecessary traffic. IGMP throttling & filtering restrict each subscriber on a port level to prevent unauthorized multicast access. Static Routing is a simple way of segmenting the network and internally routes traffic through the switch for improved efficiency.
- 10G Lightning-Fast Uplink: 4� 10 Gbps SFP+ slots enable high-bandwidth connectivity and non-blocking switching capacity.
- Gigabit Speeds: 48� gigabit RJ45 ports offer high-speed and reliable connections to other switches and devices.
- Integrated into Omada SDN: Zero-Touch Provisioning (ZTP)*, Centralized Cloud Management, and Intelligent Monitoring.
- Centralized Management: Cloud access and Omada app for ultra convenience and easy management.
- Static Routing: Helps route internal traffic for more efficient use of network resources.
- Robust Security Strategies: IP-MAC-Port Binding, ACL, Port Security, DoS Defend, Storm control, DHCP Snooping, 802.1X, Radius Authentication, and more.
- Optimize Voice and Video Applications: L2/L3/L4 QoS and IGMP snooping.
- Standalone Management: Web, CLI (Console Port, Telnet, SSH), SNMP, RMON, and Dual Image bring powerful management capabilities