TP-LINK MC220L - Gigabit SFP to RJ45 Fiber Media Converter
The MC220L is a media converter designed to convert 1000BASE-SX/LX/LH fiber to 1000Base-T copper media or vice versa. Designed under IEEE802.3ab 1000Base-T and IEEE802.3z 1000Base-SX/LX/LH standards, the MC220L is designed for use with multi-mode/single-mode fiber cable utilizing the SC/LC-Type connector. It works at 850nm on both transmitting and receiving data when adopting multi-mode fiber and 1310nm on both transmitting and receiving data when adopting single-mode.
- Long-Range Transmission: When used with different types of SFP modules, the Hot-Swappable FX Port extends fiber distance up to 12.4miles (20km) for Single-Mode transmission and 1,800 feet (550m) for Multi-Mode transmission.
- Easy to Use: Plug and play with no software installation or configuration needed.
- Auto-Negotiation Gigabit Connection: Auto-negotiation RJ45 port supports Half-Duplex/Full-Duplex transfer mode and auto-MDI/MDIX.
- Versatile Compatibility: Works with both single-mode and multi-mode fiber SFP modules and is fully compatible with 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet connections.
- Convert Fiber to Ethernet: Designed to convert 1000BASE-SX/LX fiber to 1000Base-T copper media or vice versa.