TP-LINK MC210CS - Gigabit SFP to RJ45 Fiber Media Converter - Fiber to Ethernet Converter
The MC210CS is a media converter designed to convert 1000BASE-FX fiber to 1000Base-T copper media or vice versa. Designed under IEEE802.3ab 1000Base-T and IEEE802.3z 1000Base-FX standards, the MC210CS is designed for use with single-mode fiber cable utilizing the SC-Type connector. It works at 1310nm on both transmitting and receiving data.
- External power supply. Wave Length: 1310nm. Max Power Consumption: 1.8W.
- Extends fiber distance up to 12.4 miles (20km).
- Easy-to-view LED indicators provide status to monitor network activity easily.
- Works at 1000Mbps in Full-Duplex mode for both TX port and FX port.
- Supports auto MDI/MDIX for TX port and provides switch configuration of Force/Auto transfer mode for FX port.
- Designed to convert 1000BASE-LX fiber to 1000Base-T copper media or vice versa.