TP-Link EAP660 HD - Omada WiFi 6 AX3600 Wireless 2.5G Access Point for High-Density Deployment - Limited Lifetime Warranty
High-Density Connectivity with 4� Increased Capacity
OFDMA and Uplink & Downlink MU-MIMO increase network capacity by up to 4� versus Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) in high-density environments to connect more devices simultaneously. Leverage multi-user capabilities and upgrade your business like never before.Hospitality
High Quality and Full Coverage Wi-FiRestaurant
Full Wi-Fi Coveragein High-Density EnvironmentShopping Mall
Social Marketing for O2OMeeting Room
Wireless and Wired Connections for dense usageRailway Station
Blazing Fast Speed with 8 Spatial Streams
The Omada Wi-Fi 6 Access Point features the latest 802.11ax technologies like 1024 QAM and Long OFDM Symbol, which allows the EAP to boost overall speeds up to 3550 Mbps (2402 Mbps on a 5 GHz band and 1148 Mbps on a 2.4 GHz band). With 8 spatial streams, multi-user throughput is incredibly increased to drive more applications.
Omada SDN-Smarter Cloud Solution for Business Networking
Omada Software Defined Networking (SDN) platform integrates network devices including access points, switches and gateways, guaranteeing powerful business network with higher efficiency, higher security, and higher reliability.
Hassle-Free Centralized Cloud Management:
100% centralized cloud management of whole network from different sites-all controlled from a single interface anywhere, anytime.
Optimized Wired Performance with 2.5 GE PoE+ Port
Armed with a 2.5 Gigabit Ethernet Port, the EAP660 HD delivers exceptional multi-gigabit performance to support the insatiable demand for better and faster Wi-Fi. Compatibility with standard 802.3at PoE+ is ideal for flexible deployment.
802.11k/v roaming switches clients automatically to the AP with the optimal signal with a seamless transition when moving.This allows sensitive applications like VoIP and video conferences to go uninterrupted.
Boost Network Efficiency in All Aspects With Rich Advanced FeaturesBand Steering
Automatically moves dual band devices onto the wider 5GHz band for faster connections.Load Balance
ensures large numbers of users have smooth network experiences in high-density business networksAirtime Fairness
Increases average network throughput in heavily congested environments
Easy to Mount with Refined Industrial Design
- push up
- simply rotate to lock
Secure Guest Network with Facebook Wi-Fi and SMS Login
Guest Network provides elevated secure access to guests sharing your Wi-Fi network, with captive portal helping maintain only authorized guests to use the network. The addition of SMS and Facebook authentication simplifies the captive portal even further to simplify connectivity and power up your business.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty: Backed by our industry-leading limited lifetime warranty and free 24/7 technical support, you can work with confidence.
- SDN Compatibility: For SDN usage, make sure your devices/controllers are either equipped with or can be upgraded to SDN version. SDN controllers work only with SDN access points, switches & gateways. Non-SDN controllers work only with non-SDN access points. For devices that are compatible with SDN firmware, please visit 'From the manufacturer - Q&A' section or TP-Link website.
- Cloud Access: Remote Cloud access and Omada app brings centralized cloud management of the whole network from different sites-all controlled from a single interface anywhere, anytime.
- Integrated into Omada SDN: Omada's Software Defined Networking (SDN) platform integrates network devices including access points, switches & gateways with multiple control options offered - Omada Hardware controller, Omada Software Controller or Omada cloud-based controller(Contact TP-Link for Cloud-Based Controller Plan Details). Standalone mode also applies.
- 2.5GE Port with PoE+ for Easy Installation: Armed with a 2.5 Gigabit Ethernet port, the EAP660 HD delivers exceptional multi-gigabit performance and boosts total internet throughput for faster, better Wi-Fi. Supports standard 802.3at PoE+ for flexible deployment and convenient installation.
- High-Density Connectivity: OFDMA and Uplink & Downlink MU-MIMO increase network capacity by up to 4� versus Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) in high-density environments to connect more devices simultaneously.
- Ultra-Fast True Wi-Fi 6 Speeds: Designed with the latest wireless Wi-Fi 6 technology featuring 1024QAM and Long OFDM Symbol, the EAP660 HD boosts dual-band Wi-Fi speeds up to 3550 Mbps. With 8 Spatial streams, multi-user throughput is incredibly increased to drive more applications.