TP-Link Archer T3U Nano IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac Dual Band Wi-Fi Adapter for Desktop Computer/Notebook/Wireless Router
Tiny in Size, Mightly in Performance
AC1300 Nano Wireless MU-MIMO USB Adapter
Archer T3U Nano
Immersive Experience with Dual Band Connection
Receive WiFi signals on two separate bands for all your online needs. High-speed dual band WiFi up to 1300 Mbps means Archer T3U Nano is able to support all your online activities, from HD video streaming to lag-free online gaming and web surfing.
Boosted Throughput with MU-MIMO
Archer T3U Nano that supports MU-MIMO technology boosts the throughput and efficiency of the entire network when works with MU-MIMO routers, which provide multiple data streams simultaneously.
Advanced Security with WPA3
The latest Wi-Fi security protocol, WPA3, brings new capabilities to improve cybersecurity in personal networks. More secure encryption in Wi-Fi password safety and enhanced protection against brute-force attacks combine to safeguard your home Wi-Fi.
Miniature Design Brings Infinite Convenience
Archer T3U Nano is designed to be as convenient as possible. With its miniature size and sleek design, you can connect the nano adapter to any USB port and leave it there, whether you are traveling or at home.
A friendly user interface on a CD for simple installation
Supports operating systems include Windows 11/10/8.1/8/7, Mac OS 10.15 and earlier
- Ultimate Wi-Fi Speed - Up to 1300 Mbps speeds with 400 Mbps on 2.4GHz and 867 Mbps on 5GHz, upgrades your devices to higher AC WiFi speeds.
- Dual Band Connection - 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz band for flexible connectivity, enables your devices to work with the latest dual-band WiFi router for faster speed and extended range.
- MU-MIMO Technology - Delivers highly efficient wireless connection
- Nano Design - Small, unobtrusive design allows you to plug it in and forget it is even there
- System Compatibility - Supports Windows 11/10/8.1/8/7, Mac OS 10.15 and earlier