StarTech.com VGA to Cat 5 Monitor Extender Kit (250ft/80m) - VGA Cat5 Extender
The ST121UTPEP VGA Video Extender over Cat5 - Point to Point lets you connect a remote VGA display/projector up to 80m (250ft) away from the VGA signal source. The ST121UTPEP is a bundled kit that includes both a local and a remote unit providing a complete end to end solution for a single source/display connection, transmitting the source VGA signal over a standard Ethernet cable (Cat5or better UTP cable, terminated with RJ45 connectors).
Offering convenient and cost-effective VGA distribution, the ST121UTPEP only requires one power adapter which can be installed at either the local or remote end of the connection, depending on what is most convenient for your application.
To ensure a tidy installation, the ST121UTPEP includes a mounting bracket for the receiver to help eliminate unnecessary cable tangles.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Pure hardware design - no software or drivers required
- Kit consists of 1 Base unit and 1 Remote unit
- Uses standard Cat 5 or better cabling
- Single power adapter can be connected at local or remote end of the extension
- Mounting bracket included
- Supports 1280x1024 or 1024x768 resolutions at 250 ft. (80m)
- Supports 1920x1200 or 1600x1200 resolutions at 150 ft. (50m)
- Extends video signal by up to 250 ft. (80m)