StarTech.com USB to Ethernet Adapter, USB 3.0 to 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN Adapter, 11.8in/30cm Attached Cable, USB to RJ45 Adapter
Easily add a Gigabit network port to your computer through a USB 3.0/3.2 Gen 1 Type-A port. The RJ45 port supports multiple speeds (10/100/1000 Mbps) and is fully compatible with Cat5, Cat5e, Cat6, and Cat6a cabling. This is an ideal peripheral for newer laptops that don't have an Ethernet port anymore. With backward compatibility, add network capabilities to older computers or replace a non-working Ethernet port.
Access Gigabit Networks
The USB LAN adapter supports up to Gigabit speeds (1000 Mbps) when using a USB 3.2 Gen 1 or higher port. You can share and receive files over a network at a higher speed and stream content while reducing wait times and slowdowns.
Native Driver Support
Plug-and-play compatible, simply connect the network adapter into the USB Type-A port on your computer. The adapter's Realtek RTL8153 chipset provides native driver support in Windows, macOS, and Linux. Other features include VLAN tagging, Auto-MDIX, 9K jumbo frames, and full-duplex.
Compact and Minimalist Design
This portable USB Gigabit network adapter is the ideal accessory for laptops: light, portable, and with an unintrusive design. It's powered directly from the USB port making it easy to use when you're on the go. The cable is long enough (11.8 inches / 30 cm) to help with additional reach and flexibility.
The USB31000S2 is backed for 2-years by StarTech.com, including free lifetime 24/5 multi-lingual technical assistance.
- SPECIFICATIONS: 1x USB 3.0/3.2 Gen1 Type-A 5 Gbps Port
- 1x RJ45
- 3 Speeds 10/100/1000 Mbps
- Realtek RT8153
- 9K Jumbo Frames
- VLAN Tagging
- Wake on LAN
- Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE)
- USB Powered
- Backed for 2-years
- 24x5 Free Lifetime Assistance
- MINIMALIST DESIGN: The USB LAN adapter has a built-in 11.8in/300mm cable giving you additional reach and is conveniently self-powered via the USB port. This is a design that blends with most equipment and is compact to carry around
- OS COMPATIBILITY: This Ethernet adapter for laptop offers plug and play connectivity and is widely supported by Windows versions 7/8/10/Server, macOS 10.14/10.15/11.0/12.0, Linux distributions with kernel 4.11 to 5.9.16 LTS, and Chrome OS
- USB NETWORK ADAPTER: This adapter offers compatibility with 10/100/1000 Mbps networks, major OS support for Windows, macOS, and Linux, clear diagnostic LEDs, and durable construction, all in a small and lightweight package
- ADDED CONNECTIVITY: The USB to RJ45 adapter adds an RJ45 port to your computer allowing connections up to Gigabit Ethernet speeds. The USB-A interface is backward compatible with previous USB generations, and a wide range of devices