StarTech.com USB to Dual Monitor DisplayPort Adapter - 4K 60Hz - USB 3.0 5Gbps - DisplayLink Cert. - Limited stock, similar item USBA2DPGB
Create a dual-4K 60Hz workstation
The adapter lets you use a single USB 3.0 port on your laptop to output dual 4K resolution at 60Hz to two independent displays. Simply plug the adapter into a USB 3.0 (5Gbps) port on your Windows or Mac system and connect your DisplayPort monitors to the adapter.
The adapter lets you enjoy the picture quality of Ultra HD video across multiple screens, even if your system doesn't natively support 4K video output.
Maximize your screen real estate
With two UHD 4K displays, you can work more efficiently and accomplish more in the same amount of time. With each display delivering 4K performance, you can have four times the screen space compared to 1080p.
With multiple displays, you can output different content on each display at resolutions of up to 4096 x 2160p (60Hz). The dual DisplayPort adapter is ideal for business applications such as spreadsheets, word processors and web browsers. You can multitask and preview different data points across each display. For instance, you can calculate data on one display, write a report on the second display, and browse the internet on your laptops display.
The USB32DP24K60 is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Increase your productivity by connecting two independent displays through a single USB 3.0 port
- Astonishing picture quality with support for resolutions up to 4096 x 2160p (60Hz)
- Works on Mac OS and Windows
- DisplayLink™ 4K Plug-and-Display certified - automatic driver installation and updates
- USB-powered performance - no additional power supply required