StarTech.com USB-C Dock, 4K 60Hz Quad Monitor DisplayPort & HDMI, Universal USB C Docking Station, 100W Power Delivery, USB Hub 1C-3A, GbE
HDMI & DisplayPort for Four Monitor Outputs
This USB-C Gen 2 docking station with DP 1.4 and HDMI 2.0 HDR support, is a perfect choice for dual, triple, or quad monitor setup, supporting up to quad 4K 60Hz display output, with any combination of four DisplayPort or HDMI video interfaces, on USB-C Gen 2 laptops, MacBooks (including M1 based systems) and Windows-based Thunderbolt 3 laptops.
Display & Resolution Specs:
Quad 4K DisplayPort | Up to 3840 x 2160p @ 60Hz Quad 4K HDMI | Up to 3840 x 2160p @ 60Hz Quad 4K (Mix of DP & HDMI) | Up to 3840 x 2160p @ 60Hz Dual 5K DisplayPort | Up to 5120 � 2880 Single 5K DisplayPort | Up to 5120 � 2880 + Dual 4K HDMI/DisplayPort | Up to 3840 x 2160p @ 60Hz
Requires monitor support for 5K and uses two DP ports for one 5K display connection
Power & Charge with 100W Power Delivery
Power and charge USB-C/Thunderbolt 3 workstation laptops & ultrabooks with 100 watt PD. Higher power delivery, more than other USB-C 10Gbps quad monitor docks.
Charge smartphones and other high powered devices with two downstream front-facing charging ports with BC 1.2 for USB-A and USB-C devices. Fast-charge ports support always-on charging so devices will charge whether or not a host laptop is connected.
Plenty of Downstream USB Ports
This USB-C Gen 2 docking station features 4 downstream USB ports in total to connect USB peripherals.
- 1x USB-C 3.2 Gen 2 (10 Gbps | 15W/3A)
- 1x USB-A 3.2 Gen 1 (5 Gbps | 7.5W/1.5A)
- 2x USB-A 3.2 Gen 1 (5 Gbps | 4.5W/0.9A)
Also included, is a gigabit Ethernet port with PXE Boot and WoL support, as well as 4-position TRRS stereo audio headset/mic port.
Additional Security Features
This USB-C docking station comes with plenty of security features a K-slot for a Kensington style laptop lock and holes to mount the dock on the desk or wall and includes a USB-IF Certified 1m USB-C cable.
USB-C dock features optimized ventilation on both ends and bottom side of dock to provide cooling support to higher temperature thermals that can be generated by high performance video/graphics applications and multiple 4K 60Hz video outputs.
Connected Device Transparency with the StarTech.com MAC Address Changer Utility
The DK31C4DPPD includes a free Windows® application that enables you to better manage your enterprise network security. When you connect to your network through the ethernet port of the dock, the computer's MAC address is typically not broadcast to the network, as your network only sees the MAC address of the docking station. However, the StarTech.com MAC Address Changer or Cloning software enables the USB-C dock to use MAC address spoofing of the connected Windows laptop rather than the MAC address of the dock itself. This ensures your network administrators have full visibility of each device on the network and can monitor and limit activity accordingly. To request access to our MAC Address Changer utility, please contact our Technical Support Department by phone, live chat ; or e-mail.
- QUAD MONITOR USB-C DOCK: USB Type-C docking station supports up to 4 (4K 60Hz) monitors, also supports dual & triple display extended modes, using any combination of four DisplayPort (DP) and/or four HDMI 2.0 video outputs; Or 2x 5K DP 1.2 displays
- INCREASE PRODUCTIVITY: DisplayLink Certified dock with 4-port USB hub includes 3x USB-A 5Gbps (1x fast-charge 1.5A), 1x USB-C up to 10Gbps (15W 3A smartphone/tablet charging) port, Gigabit Ethernet (PXE Boot & WoL), and a 3.5mm TRRS audio headset/mic jack
- 100W POWER DELIVERY: USB Type-C dock with 100W PD to power & charge high performance USB-C/Thunderbolt 3 laptops incl. Lenovo X1 Extreme G2, X1 Carbon, Dell XPS15, HP Spectre x360, MacBook Pro 16 (M1 chip or Intel processor), & Surface Laptop 4 (13""/15"")
- COMPATIBILITY: DisplayLink certified for universal compatibility where mixed laptop brands are deployed & works w/ devices from Dell, HP, Lenovo & Apple; supports Windows, macOS, Chrome OS; Port replicator works w/ TB3/TB4, USB4 & USB-C 5Gbps host devices
- EASY SETUP & MANAGEMENT: Quadruple display docking station with K-slot, 3.3ft (1m) USB-C host cable (USB-IF certified), mounting holes, front On/Off button & MAC address changer for IT management; optimized ventilation for enhanced cooling