StarTech.com USB 3.0 to Dual Port Gigabit Ethernet Adapter NIC w- USB Port
The USB32000SPT USB 3.0 to Dual Port Gigabit Ethernet Adapter lets you add two Gigabit Ethernet ports to your laptop or Ultrabook™ computer through a single USB 3.0 port, and features an integrated USB 3.0 pass-through port that keeps your USB port available for use with external storage or other peripherals. Each RJ45 port supports 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet and is fully compatible with IEEE 802.3i/u/ab standards.
This 2-port USB LAN adapter is a versatile solution for connecting to two separate physical networks simultaneously, leveraging the 5 Gbps speed of USB 3.0 to provide dedicated gigabit bandwidth to each port. The dual USB NIC is also ideal for providing dedicated physical network interfaces to virtual machine configurations. Great for IT administrators that require dual-homed or multi-homed host systems.
The USB 3.0 NIC supports IPv4/IPv6 packet Checksum Offload Engine (COE) and TCP large send offload to reduce the load on your CPU, as well as Jumbo Frames, full-duplex operation with 802.3x flow control, and VLAN tagging for an efficient and full-featured USB network adapter.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet ports through a single USB connection
- Integrated USB 3.0 pass-through port
- IEEE 802.3, 802.3u and 802.3ab (10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, and 1000BASE-T) compatible
- Crossover Detection & Auto-Correction (Auto MDIX)
- IEEE 802.1Q VLAN Tagging support
- Up to 4K Jumbo Frame support
- 1 x Driver CD
- 1 x Instruction Manual
- Device Supported:PC
- Form Factor:Desktop
- Limited Warranty:2 Year
- Manufacturer Part Number:USB32000SPT
- Network Interface Cards
- Network Hardware
- Package Contents:USB 3.0 to Dual Port Gigabit Ethernet Adapter NIC w/ USB Pass-Through
- Packaged Quantity:1
- Product Name:USB 3.0 to Dual Port Gigabit Ethernet Adapter NIC w/ USB Pass-Through
Have a Question before ordering?
We will gladly answer within 24 hours!