StarTech.com USB 3.0 to Dual HDMI Adapter, 1x 4K & 1x 1080p, External Graphics Card, USB Type-A Dual Monitor Display Adapter, Windows Only
This USB to HDMI® Dual Monitor adapter lets you add two independent HDMI displays to your computer using a single USB 3.0 port. One of the HDMI ports can output resolutions up to 4K, while the other can output resolutions up to 1920 x 1200.
Increases your productivity by providing multiple displays
Adding more displays to your workstation can be difficult, especially if your computer does not support MST or offer many external video ports. This USB to dual HDMI adapter features two video outputs, boosting your productivity by giving you more screen space to work from. With multiple displays you have the freedom to access multiple applications at the same time and reference material on one display while you compose on the other.
Maximizes your screen real estate with resolutions up to 4K
One of the ports on this USB video adapter supports resolutions up to 4K at 30Hz, meaning you can connect a 4K monitor, HDTV, or projector to your computer, even if your laptop or desktop video card doesn't natively support 4K output. The USB to HDMI 4K adapter lets you extend or mirror your primary display onto an Ultra HD monitor or television, giving you the additional screen space you need to simplify multitasking and maximize your productivity.
Perfect for all of your business applications with USB 3.0 performance
Using the high-bandwidth USB 3.0 interface, this USB 3.0 to HDMI adapter enables smoother scrolling through documents, higher resolutions and better overall performance than earlier USB adapters. This video adapter is intended to support all of your business applications including web browsing, e-mail, spreadsheets and presentations. You can also leave your system video card available for more demanding applications such as gaming or CAD design, while you use the USB monitors for reference material.
The USB32HD2 is backed by a StarTech.com 3-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- PERFORMANCE: USB 3.0 to Dual HDMI adapter lets you extend your desktop by adding up to two HDMI monitors to your laptop or desktop computer using a single USB Type-A port
- 1x output for up to 4K 30Hz (UHD) & 1x 1080p
- 2ch audio (through HDMI)
- HDCP 1.4
- INCREASE PRODUCTIVITY: Supports a total of 3 displays in extended mode (incl. laptop screen) at your workstation or working remotely from home
- USB bus-powered; no extra power supply required
- 4K port supports ultrawide displays up to 2560x1080
- EASY SETUP: 10" (25cm) attached cable for added distance between the adapter & host device for multi-monitor workspace or HDTV boardroom setup; Auto driver install; Works w/ Windows system even if 4K output is not natively supported by laptop/video card
- WINDOWS ONLY: This USB-A to dual HDMI monitor adapter is only compatible with Windows operating systems and does not support macOS or Linux
- External USB 3.0 (USB 3.1 Gen 1) Graphics Card Adapter to connect multiple screens
- STARTECH.COM ADVANTAGE: IT professionals choice for over 30 years; This USB Type-A to dual HDMI adapter dongle is backed for 2-years by StarTech.com, including free 24/5 North America based multi-lingual tech support