StarTech.com Quad M.2 PCIe Adapter Card, x16 Quad NVMe or AHCI M.2 SSD to PCI Express 4.0, Up to 7.8GBps-Drive, For 2242-2260-2280-22110mm PCIe M-Key M2 SSDs, Bifurcation Required - PC-Linux Compatible
This Quad M.2 PCIe SSD Adapter adds up to four high performance PCIe M.2 SSDs (NVMe and AHCI) using the PCIe x16 slot of a desktop, workstation, or server.
Boost System Performance
Take full advantage of the fast performance and compact size of PCIe M.2 internal solid-state drives, with read and write speeds up to 7.8GBps per drive.
Access Four M.2 PCIe SSDs Simultaneously
No on-board chip leads to wide system compatibility. This card requires PCIe bifurcation, meaning it easily integrates into any system with an available x16 PCIe slot that supports PCIe bifurcation.
Utilize software RAID, such as Storage Spaces (Microsoft) or mdraid/mdadm (Linux), to build a RAID array, adding redundancy or enhancing system performance.
The PCIe M.2 NGFF (M Key or B+M Key) adapter supports PCIe NVMe and PCIe AHCI M.2 SSDs including 2242, 2260, 2280 and 22110mm drives. The PCIe M2. Adapter Card does not require any software or drivers, meaning it works with most operating systems - if the computer/motherboard supports bifurcation.
The pre-installed full-profile vented bracket increases air flow to improve heat dissipation, which aids in maintaining optimal and reliable operating temperatures.
The QUAD-M2-PCIE-CARD-B is backed for 2-years by StarTech.com, including free 24/5 multi-lingual technical assistance
- VENTED BRACKETS: This PCIe M.2 NVMe Adapter Card comes with a pre-installed full profile bracket
- The vented bracket allows for better air flow which helps maintain optimal and reliable performance while helping to avoid drive throttling
- SOFTWARE RAID FUNCTIONALITY: The M.2 PCI Express adapter enables access to the M.2 PCIe SSDs individually
- With OS or 3rd party RAID software, build an array to add redundancy, more capacity, or performance through RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, RAID 10 or JBOD
- BACKWARDS COMPATIBILITY: Compatible with PCIe 3.0 motherboards with PCIe bifurcation and an available x16 PCIe slot
- PCIe bifurcation is required
- This M.2 Adapter works with most workstation and server OS's such as Windows, Windows Server, and Linux
- WIDE COMPATIBILITY: This Quad M.2 PCIe Adapter card was extensively tested to ensure compatibility with Samsung 980 Pro, 970 EVO, 950 EVO, SM951, and other 2242/2260/2280/22110mm PCIe M-Key M.2 SSDs
- Not compatible with SATA based M.2 drives
- HIGH PERFORMANCE: Install 4x PCIe M.2 SSDs (NVMe or AHCI) into a computer or server through an available x16 PCI Express 4.0 slot for ultra-fast data access, capable of reaching high performance read and write speeds up to 7.8GBps per drive