StarTech.com Industrial Gigabit PoE Extender - 60W 802.3bt PoE++ 100m-330ft - Power Over Ethernet Network Range Extender - IP-30 Hardened
Extends the reach of PoE links up to 328' (100 m) to power powered devices (PD) over long distances; up to 4 extenders can be cascaded to extend the range of a PoE source (PSE) device up to an additional 400m, for a total range of 500m from the original PSE source to the target device.
Using Cat 5e (or higher rated) Ethernet cabling, it supports IEEE 802.3af (PoE / Type 1), IEEE 802.3at (PoE+ / Type 2), and IEEE 802.3bt (PoE++ / Type 3) to support PD devices like pan and tilt cameras, lighting, sensors, and wi-fi access points.Designed for Harsh Environments
This PoE extender features IP-30 housing and an MTBF is 500,000+ hrs (Telcordia/Bellcore) at 50C, for long-term reliability and durability. Operating temp of -40C to 75C permits use in a wide range of indoor and outdoor applications that are not temperature controlled.
Rated to various vibration, shock, and free-fall standards:
- Vibration: EN 60068-2-6
- Shock: EN 60068-2-27
- Free-Fall: EN 60068-2-32
PoE Extender also includes hardware for mounting to the DIN rail or wall.Flexible Power Outputs
Accepts inputs up to 95W from a PSE source and can provide 15W, 30W, or 60W of power output to a target PD device. Low 2.7W power consumption provides more power for devices, especially when multiple extenders are used for a single extension.
Features ESD, EFT, and surge protection at the following standards:
- ESD: IEC 61000-4-2: Contact: 6KV; Air: 8KV
- EFT: IEC 61000-4-4: Power: 2KV; Signal: 2KV
- Surge: IEC 61000-4-5: Power: 2KV; Signal: 2KV
POEEXT1G60W is backed by a StarTech.com two-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- 1 x RJ45 PSE Out
- 1 x RJ45 PD In
- TECH SPECS: 1 Gbps
- Low 2.7W power consumption
- 60W PoE IEEE 802.3bt: Powered by the PSE source, this Power over Ethernet range extender provides up to 15W/30W/60W of auto-negotiated power output to target PD device
- 100M EXTENSION: Extend a PSE source (up to 95W) by 100m using this Gigabit PoE Extender; power PoE devices like cameras & access points; 4 extenders can be cascaded to extend up to 400m using CAT 5e/6