StarTech.com HDMI or DVI to DisplayPort Active Converter
The HDMI2DP DVI or HDMI® to DisplayPort® Converter converts an HDMI, DVI or Mini DVI input signal into a DisplayPort (or Mini DisplayPort) output, eliminating the cost of upgrading your source device hardware or purchasing a new display.
With support for full HD resolutions up to 1920x1200, the HDMI2DP converter is the perfect solution for connecting devices that have an HDMI, DVI single-link or mini DVI output, such as video cards (desktop or laptop), video game consoles or home theater receivers, to your DisplayPort-capable display.
To connect a DVI video source to this adapter, a DVI to HDMI adapter is required. The followingStarTech.com adapters are compatible with this adapter:
3 ft HDMI to DVI-D Cable (HDDVIMM3) 6ft HDMI to DVI-D Cable (HDMIDVIMM6) 8in HDMI to DVI-D Video Cable Adapter (HDDVIMF8IN) HDMI to DVI-D Video Cable Adapter - M/F (HDMIDVIMF) Mini DVI to HDMI Video Adapter for Macbooks and iMacs (MDVIHDMIMF)
The HDMI2DP is backed by a 2-year StarTech.com warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Supports full HD resolutions up to 1920x1200
- Stores EDID information to ensure compatibility between source and display
- Supports HDMI? uncompressed 2-channel audio such as LPCM
- Allows for conversion of DVI or mini-DVI sources with additional cables (not included)
- Compatible with HDMI?, DVI and Mini DVI 1.0 Input
- Supports DisplayPort?/Mini DisplayPort 1.1a output