StarTech.com HDMI Extender over CAT6-CAT5, 4K 30Hz-130ft PoC HDMI over Ethernet Extender, HDMI Transmitter and Receiver kit, IR Extension
Astonishing 4K Picture Quality
This HDMI extender supports 7.1ch audio and resolutions of up to 4K at 30Hz (3840 x 2160) over a single CAT6/5e cable. The UHD HDMI Extender supports HDMI 1.4 and 4:4:4 chroma subsampling, which ensures a crystal-clear picture.
Simplify your setup
With support for Power over Cable (PoC), only one power, connected to the transmitter, is required to power both units of the transmitter and receiver kit. IR extension, using the included IR Blaster and Receiver, makes controlling a source device from a remote location easy.
The 4K HDMI Ethernet Extender has an HDMI output on the transmitter unit allowing the solution to be cascaded to other video extenders or for use to a local display. Plug-and-play installation with no additional software or drivers required. The metal housing and built-on mounting brackets allow for professional installation options, ideal for digital signage, boardrooms, and tradeshow applications.
EXTEND-HDMI-4K40C6P1 is backed by a 2-year StarTech.com warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- HDMI OVER ETHERNET: This HDMI Extender over CAT6/5e sends 4K 30Hz up to 130ft (40m) or 1080p up to 230ft (70m)
- 7.1ch Audio
- 4:4:4 Chroma Subsampling
- HDCP 1.4
- Metal Housing with mounting brackets
- IR Extension kit incl.
- SINGLE POWER ADAPTER: The power adapter connects to the HDMI Extender Kit's transmitter and powers the receiver for areas where power outlets may be limited; Power is delivered to the receiver over the Ethernet cable using Power over Cable (PoC)
- VERSATILE FUNCTIONALITY: The Transmitter's HDMI output can be used to connect a local display or cascaded to another HDMI extender; The 4K HDMI Ethernet Extender is ideal for displaying video over CAT6 for digital signage in malls, stadiums and hospitals
- IR EXTENSION: The HDMI CAT6/5e Extender includes a IR Control Extension Kit with 1x IR Blaster and 1x IR Receiver (IR remote not included); IR Blaster/Receiver have adhesive for easy installion; Control your IR devices from a remote location (receiver)
- EASY INSTALLATION: No IP configuration, software, or drivers required; Durable metal housing and built-on mounting brackets make it ideal for many environments; Point-to-Point transmitter to receiver connection, using a single CAT6/5e cable