StarTech.com Dual Port PCI Express (PCIe x4) Gigabit Ethernet Server Adapter Network Card - Intel i350 NIC
This 2-port GbE network card is based on the high-performance Intel® I350 chipset, which offers several advanced driver options including IEEE 802.3ad link aggregation / teaming support, enabling you to add additional bandwidth to your system. Support for Jumbo Frames, full-duplex operation and 802.1q VLAN tagging also aid in creating an efficient network configuration.
Also useful for virtualization applications (check your VM software for chipset compatibility)or setting up a dual-homed host configuration, this dual-port network card lets you accommodate several complex network scenarios, to meet your business needs. For added versatility, the controller card is equipped with a standard profile bracket and includes a low-profile/half-height bracket for installation in small form-factor computers.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Compatible with PCI Express Base Specification 2.1 (backward compatible with 1.0a/1.1)
- Four-lane (x4) PCI Express compatible with x4, x8 and x16 PCIe slots
- Supports Intel? Virtualization Technology (VT-c, VMDq, SR-IOV)
- Configured with standard profile bracket, low profile/half-height bracket included
- Wake-on-LAN / Remote Wake-up support
- Teaming Support
- Supports Checksum Offload (IP, TCP, UDP), Transmit Segmentation Offload (TCP, UDP) and Large send Offload
- Jumbo Frame support up to 9k bytes
- Fully Compliant with IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE802.3ad (link aggregation) and supports IEEE 802.1Q VLAN tagging
- Two 10/100/1000Mbps compatible RJ-45 Ethernet ports