StarTech.com 9ft CAT6a Ethernet Cable - 10 Gigabit Category 6a Shielded Snagless 100W PoE Patch Cord - 10GbE Aqua UL Certified Wiring/TIA
Find the length and color you need
This 9-foot aqua patch cable is perfect for standard applications such as connecting from a wall jack to your laptop docking station or desktop computer.
For easier network installations, our Cat6apatch cables are available in a wide variety of lengths and colors. This ensures you have the right size of cable available when you need it and it lets you color code your connections for a more organized setup.
Reliable Cat6a 10 Gigabit connections
Each cable is tested for up to 500MHz frequency and is more than suitable for 10GBase-T Ethernet networks.
Constructed with 100% copper and foil-shielded, twisted-pair wiring, this cable was built for quality performance. The cable is designed to keep the data signals traveling through your network free from interference and is perfect in environments that are prone to large amounts of EMI.
The 50-micron gold connectors deliver optimum conductivity and eliminate signal loss due to oxidation or corrosion.
Snagless RJ45 clips help protect your network connections
For trouble-free cable runs, this durable cable features snagless connectors that protect the RJ45 clips during installation, making them less likely to snag or break.
The cable also features molded boots which offer connector strain relief by stopping the RJ45 connector termination points from bending at sharp angles. This reduces the risk of damage to the cable, which could decrease network connectivity and performance.
The C6ASPAT9AQ is backed by StarTech.com's lifetime warranty for guaranteed reliability.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE CAT6a Ethernet CABLE: 100% copper for consistent & error-free 10 gigabit connection. Fluke tested complies with ANSI/TIA-568-D Category 6 requirements; ETL Certified Wiring
- PROTECT YOUR NETWORK: Shielded RJ45 connectors minimize Near-End Crosstalk (NEXT) & protect against noise & electromagnetic (EMI/RFI) interference compatible w/ multi-speed 10Base-T/NBASE-T generation
- SPECS: 10 GbE
- Length: 9 ft (2.7 m)
- Color: Aqua
- Structure: 4 Pair STP
- Connector: Snagless
- Jacket Type: PVC
- Wire Gauge: 26 AWG Copper
- Wiring Standard: ANSI/TIA-568-D
- Warranty: Lifetime
- POE SUPPORT: 26 AWG stranded copper conductors & UL Rated Wiring (E132276-A) supports up to 100W for PoE devices like VOIP phone & security systems. IEEE 802.3bt & DTE power compliant prevents cable heating up
- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: 50-micron gold-plated connectors for clear signal & to stop rust/corrosion. Snagless connector enables easy installation & flexible disconnection of patch cord in wiring conduits