StarTech.com 7m OM4 LC to LC Multimode Duplex Fiber Optic Patch Cable - Aqua - 50/125 - Fiber Optic Cable - 40/100Gb - LSZH (450FBLCLC7)
This LC to LC Multimode Duplex Fiber Optic Patch Cable offers reliable connections for 40GBase-SR4, 100GBase-SR10, SFP plus and QSFP plus transceivers in your 40 and 100 Gigabit networks. With laser-optimized multimode fiber (LOMMF), the patch cable is ideal for 850nm and 1350nm Vertical Cavity Surface Emitting Laser (VCSEL) and LED sources. High-speed connectivity on the aqua fiber-optic cable provides a high-bandwidth solution for your data centers or high-density applications. Fiber-optic patch cord is backward compatible with your existing 50/125 equipment, ensuring a reliable connection with legacy LANs. Cable is housed in a LSZH (Low-Smoke, Zero-Halogen) flame-retardant jacket to ensure minimal smoke, toxicity and corrosion when exposed to high sources of heat or in the event of a fire. Each OM4 fiber cable is also individually tested and certified to be within acceptable optical insertion loss limits for guaranteed compatibility and reliability.
- Reliable connection to SFP+ and QSFP+ transceivers in 40 and 100 Gigabit networks
- Provides high bandwidth with laser-optimized multimode fiber (LOMMF)
- Easily connect to your VCSEL and LED sources
- Backward compatible with your existing 50/125 equipment
- Built with a Low-Smoke, Zero-Halogen flame retardant jacket for a safe connection