StarTech.com 6in (15cm) DisplayPort to Mini DisplayPort Cable, 4K x 2K Video, DP Male to Mini DP Female Adapter Cable, DP to mDP 1.2
The DP2MDPMF6IN DisplayPort® to Mini DisplayPort Adapter turns a mini DisplayPort (male) connector into a regular DisplayPort (male) connector, making it easy to connect a mini DisplayPort-equipped monitor to a laptop that only provides a standard DisplayPort output (e.g. Apple®; Toshiba® etc.).
This 6in DisplayPort to Mini DisplayPort Video Cable Adapter is designed & manufactured to DisplayPort v1.2 standards; Max resolution: 2560x1600 60Hz (depends on the cable quality; Attached cable must be at least DP 1.2).
- SPECS: 6 inch (15 cm)
- DP v1.2
- Standard DP Male to Mini-DP Female Converter
- 32 AWG
- PVC cable jacket, ABS connector shell
- Shield: Aluminium foil with Braid
- Protocols: HBR 2, MST, GTC
- Lifetime Warranty
- APPLICATIONS: DisplayPort to Mini DisplayPort cable is ideal for home/office/boardroom/classroom works w/ laptop w/Standard DP port / workstations with FirePro™ S9000/7000, W8100/7100 graphic cards; Use with UHD/4K monitor/projector/display
- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: 32AWG wire with gold-plated connectors for improved signal integrity and reliability; Superior EMI shielding with Aluminium foil & Braid provide higher quality video and audio; Backwards compatible with DP 1.1
- RELIABLE DESIGN: DisplayPort to Mini DisplayPort adapter cable has durable ABS connectors with flexible PVC strain relief and jacket prevent fraying or damage due to bending or rough usage; Metal connector sub-structure provides EMI shielding
- DISPLAYPORT TO MINI DISPLAYPORT 1.2 CABLE: 6 in (15 cm) DP male to mDP female extension cable; 4K x 2K (3840x2400p 60Hz), 21.6 Gbps, HBR2, 8Ch Audio, Multi-Stream Transport (MST), GTC for precise audio channel timing & 3D Stereo (2560x1600p 120Hz)