StarTech.com 6ft (2m) Active Thunderbolt 4 Cable, 40Gbps, 100W PD, 4K/8K Video, Intel-Certified, Compatible w/Thunderbolt 3/USB 3.2/DisplayPort
The 6.6ft (2m) Active Thunderbolt™ 4 cable enables full Thunderbolt™ 4 capabilities and outperforms passive cables beyond 3.3ft (1m) length. An active integrated chipset minimizes signal degradation for consistent 40Gbps output at distances of up to 6.6ft (2m), while passive cables deliver limited performance beyond 3.3ft (1m) due to signal loss.
40 Gbps for Thunderbolt 4 / 3 Devices
This Active Thunderbolt 4 cable supports data transfer rates of 40 Gbps, when connected to a Thunderbolt 4, Thunderbolt 3, or USB4-compatible source and device. It is capable of transferring data four times faster than standard USB 3.2 Gen 2 (10 Gbps) cables.
USB Power Delivery 3.0
This Thunderbolt 4 cable delivers up to 100W of Power Delivery to charge a laptop or power a display, and 15W for bus-powered devices such as hard drive enclosures.
The Thunderbolt 4 cable is compatible with all USB Type-C devices and can be used to charge and sync mobile devices. In addition, this cable can be used to connect and power USB-C laptops, such as MacBook® and Chromebook™, and USB-C peripherals such as portable hard drives and docking stations.
The cable supports full-8K 60Hz video and DisplayPort 1.4a, and is compatible with Display Stream Compression (DSC). Use it to connect a docking station to laptop, or a laptop to a display.
The cable can be used to daisy chain up to 6 Thunderbolt 4-enabled devices, such as laptops for peer-to-peer 10GbE networking. In addition, connect two Thunderbolt 4 laptops to transfer/migrate data.
- ? HIGH PERFORMANCE: 2m (6.6ft) Active Thunderbolt 4 cable with integrated chipset delivers consistent 40 Gbps and 100W charging; Connect a Thunderbolt 4 / 3, or USB-C laptop to a docking station or UHD monitor over longer distances
- THUNDERBOLT CERTIFIED: Intel Thunderbolt-certified for guaranteed compatibility with Thunderbolt hosts and devices; DisplayPort 1.4a with DSC supports up to 8K 60Hz or dual 4K 60Hz; Compliant with PCI Express 3.0 (32 Gbps) for external PCIe devices
- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: Coaxial wire with braided alloy shield for enhanced EMI protection; Built-in active chipset maintains signal integrity for consistent Thunderbolt 4 / USB4 performance; Robust strain reliefs on connectors for improved durability
- APPLICATIONS: Facilitate a longer Thunderbolt 4 or USB-C connection supporting full 40 Gbps, video, and power; Ideal for reliable performance in high-bandwidth applications such as external PCIe chassis/storage drives, and Thunderbolt networking devices
- SPECS: 6.6ft (2m); Thunderbolt 4 (40 Gbps); USB4 (40 Gbps), USB 3.2 Gen 2 (10 Gbps); DisplayPort 1.4a w/ DSC, HDR, 10-bit Color; 8K 60Hz; PCIe 3.0 (32 Gbps); 100W PD 3.0; 30/32 AWG (Coaxial/Twisted Pair); Cable Outer Diam.: 0.19in (4.7mm)