StarTech.com 4K HDMI Extender Over CAT5/CAT6 Cable, 4K 60Hz Video Extender Up to 230ft (70m), HDMI Over Ethernet Cabling, S/PDIF Audio Out
This HDMI® Extender transmits a 4K 60Hz HDMI audio video signal up to 230ft (70m) over Category 5e/6 Ethernet Cabling. The converter kit includes the transmitter and receiver units for a complete point-to-point solution.
4K 60Hz Resolution
This HDMI extender supports resolutions of up to 4K 60Hz with zero latency over a single Ethernet cable. The UHD HDMI Extender supports HDMI 2.0 and 4:4:4 chroma subsampling, which ensures clear and stable video output.
Connect the power adapter to the transmitter or receiver to power both units, using Power-over-Cable (PoC). Use an IR remote control to communicate with the source device, from the location of the receiver unit, using the IR extension kit.
Versatile Installation Options
The 4K HDMI Extender features an HDMI output on the transmitter unit, enabling the connection of an HDMI display or to connect additional video extenders - to establish a cascade connection. Plug-and-play installation with no additional software or drivers required. Attach the mounting brackets to the metal housing and to a wall, ceiling, or to the underside of a table, facilitating a multitude of professional installation options. The rubber feet protect the mounting surface and isolate the units from vibration.
This product is backed for 2-years, including free lifetime 24/5 multi-lingual technical assistance.
- INSTALLATION OPTIONS: Durable metal housing, 8kV air and 6kV contact ESD protection, suitable for a variety of environments; Included mounting kit and rubber feet provide versatile installation options; No IP configuration, software, or drivers required
- IR EXTENSION: HDMI over CAT5/CAT6 Extender includes an IR Control Extension Kit, with 1x IR Blaster and 1x IR Receiver, to control an IR device from the receiver; IR Blaster/Receiver feature pre-installed adhesive for convenient installation
- VERSATILE FUNCTIONALITY: Transmitter features an HDMI output which can be used to connect a local display or to connect cascaded HDMI extenders; HDMI extender over Ethernet Cable is ideal for digital signage in malls, stadiums, and hospitals
- POWER-OVER-CABLE: Included power adapter connects to the HDMI Extender Kit's transmitter and powers the receiver for areas where power outlets may be limited; Power is delivered to the receiver over a CAT5e/6 cable, using Power-over-Cable (PoC)
- HDMI OVER ETHERNET CABLING: 4K HDMI Extender transmits 4K 60Hz (4:4:4) video signals and 7.1ch audio up to 230ft (70m) with zero latency over a single CAT5e/6 cable; HDMI 2.0; HDR; HDCP 2.2; HDMI or S/PDIF audio output; DTS and Dolby Digital audio