StarTech.com 4ft (1.2m) Power Extension Cord, IEC 60320 C14 to Locking C13, PDU Power Cord, 10A 250V, 18AWG, UL Listed Components
The It Pro's Choice
StarTech.com power cables are designed for IT Pro applications and requirements, including standard and heavy-duty power cords, extension cords, medical-grade cords, splitter and passthrough cables. Performance, safety and reliability are ensured by our in-house and third-party testing labs.
StarTech.com offers an extensive range of options in various lengths, connector ends, jacket types and wire gauges.
- Certified for performance and safety: Made from UL listed components to meet UL62 & UL817
- Environmental safety and compliance with REACH and RoHS.
- 100% copper wiring tested for continuity and conductivity ensuring maximum performance and reliability.
- Temperature chamber tested to ensure cable performs to environmental and jacket rating
Backed for life by StarTech.com with 24-hour, five day-a-week support from qualified Technical Advisor and our IT Pro community forums, our brand is trusted throughout the IT ecosystem and used by over 80% of Fortune 500 companies.
- AC POWER CORD: 4ft (1.22m) power supply extension cable with IEC 60320 C14 to Locking C13 connector is suitable for workstations or rackmount equipment; Securely connect devices to a PDU or extend a C13 power cable; Indoor use; Rated to carry 250V at 10A
- BUILT FOR PERFORMANCE AND SAFETY: Made with UL Listed components; Locking C13 connector prevents accidental disconnection; VW-1 Fire Rated cable with fully molded connector strain reliefs for durability; 3-conductor power cable made with 100% copper wire
- SPECS: 4ft (1.22m); TAA Compliant; IEC 60320 C14 to Locking IEC 60320 C13; 18AWG; 250V 10A (Max); Jacket Rating: SJT; Color: Black; Temperature Range: -4°F to 221°F (-20? to 105?); Cable O.D.: 0.3in (7.8mm)
- COMPATIBILITY: PC Power Cord IEC 60320 C14 works with North American PDUs and cables; IEC C13 connector works with most desktop computers, servers, PDUs, UPS, printers, and more; Replacement PC power supply cable/cord
- THE IT PRO'S CHOICE: Designed and built for IT Professionals, this computer power cord is backed for life, including free lifetime 24/5 multi-lingual technical assistance; This C14 to C13 power cord is available in other lengths