StarTech.com 4 Port DVI VGA Dual Monitor KVM Switch with Audio & USB Hub
The SV431DDVDUA 4-port DVI VGA dual monitor KVM switch lets you control 4 Dual Display computers using a single USB mouse and keyboard peripheral set.
This dual view KVM switch provides 1 VGA and 1 DVI-I port per computer connection for high-resolution video, as well as audio switching capability between connected computers.
The DVI/VGA KVM switch features an integrated 2-port USB hub that allows USB 2.0 peripherals to be shared between connected computers, and offers a compact design with a rugged metal chassis for durable performance.
NOTE: While both DVI-I (analog) and DVI-D (digital) are supported by the KVM, source PCs must output the same signal for proper switching. It is recommended wherever possible to use DVI-D cables across all PC to KVM and KVM to Console connections. If necessary, please contact technical support for assistance identifying your source.
This product is TAA compliant and backed by a Startech.com 3-year warranty with free lifetime technical support.
Rackmount your KVM switch
If you'd like to mount this KVM switch to your server rack, StarTech.com offers a 1U Rackmount Bracket(sold separately) that turns this KVM into a rackmountable KVM.
- Direct channel selection and operation using front panel push-button or keyboard hotkeys
- Supports a maximum digital resolution of 1920 x 1200 and analog of 1920 x 1440; Recommended resolution is 1920 x 1200
- OS independent (no drivers or software required)
- Independent or simultaneous audio switching
- Full support for plug-n-play peripherals
- Rugged, all-metal chassis for use in harsh environments
- Status LED display for easy port status monitoring
- USB style keyboard and mouse, plus two other USB 2.0 peripherals can be shared between up to two computers
- Tone indicator for computer switching
- Selectable time intervals for auto scan