StarTech.com 3m Fiber Optic Cable - 10 Gb Aqua - Multimode Duplex 50/125 - LSZH - LC/LC - OM3 - LC to LC Fiber Patch Cable
OM3 LC to LC Multimode Duplex Fiber Optic Patch Cable features 50/125 micron fiber and supports high-bandwidth data transmission over a 10-Gigabit Ethernet connection. With laser-optimized multimode fiber (LOMMF), it is ideal for connecting 850nm Vertical Cavity Surface Emitting Laser (VCSEL) and LED sources. High-speed connectivity on the aqua fiber-optic cable provides a high-bandwidth solution for your data centers or high-density applications. Maximum data-transfer rate is 100Gbps. Housed in a LSZH (Low-Smoke, Zero-Halogen) flame-retardant jacket, this fiber-optic cable ensures minimal smoke, toxicity and corrosion when exposed to high sources of heat or in the event of a fire. Use in a wide range of environments, including industrial settings, central offices and schools as well as residential settings. OM3 fiber cable is individually tested and certified to be within acceptable optical insertion loss limits for guaranteed compatibility and reliability.
- SPECS: 3m (9.8ft); Color: Aqua (OM3); LC/LC UPC; 850nm or 1300nm LED/VCSEL; Modal Bandwidth: ?2000MHz?km at 850nm; Cable OD: 2.9mm; Bend Radius: Static 1.2in (3cm), Dynamic 2.4in (6cm); Backed for Life
- COMPATIBILITY: OM3 LC/LC multimode cable supports 1/10/40/100 Gbps for high-density network applications such as SANs, data servers, SFP+ and QSFP+ connections over 1000BASE-SX, 10GBASE-SR, 40GBASE-SR4, and 100GBASE-SR10; Backward compatible with OM2
- RATINGS AND RELIABILITY: Individually tested for signal integrity; LSZH jacket emits low-smoke and fumes in case of fire; TIA/EIA compliant fiber core; Attenuation value under 2.3dB/km meets or exceeds industry standards
- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: 50/125?m fiber core/cladding is immune to EMI; Protective Aramid fiber sheath for improved tensile strength and crush resistance; LC/LC connectors with UPC polished ceramic ferrules for insertion loss below 0.3dB
- OM3 FIBER CABLE: OM3 Laser-Optimized Multimode Fiber Cable delivers up to 100 Gbps Ethernet; Full-duplex zip-cord with color-coded TX/RX connectors for cabling servers and Storage Area Networks (SANs)