StarTech.com 3ft (1m) USB C to DisplayPort 1.2 Cable 4K 60Hz - Reversible DP to USB-C - USB-C to DP Video Adapter Monitor Cable HBR2-HDR
This USB-C™ to DisplayPort™ 1.2 cable lets you connect your USB Type-C™ (or Thunderbolt 3™) device to a DisplayPort display, or a DP device to a USB-C display with just one cable.Easy & Clutter-Free Installation
At 3.3 ft. (1 m) in length, this bidirectional adapter cable delivers a compact connection that eliminates excess adapters and cabling, ensuring a tidy, professional installation. For longer installations, we also offer a 6.6 ft. (2 m) USB-C to DP cable, enabling you to choose the right cable length for your custom installation needs.
As well, the cable works with both Mac and Windows devices and allows for plug-and-play installation, removing the need for any additional software or drivers.Convenient, Bi-Directional Support
Use this USB-C to DisplayPort adapter cable to output 4K video and audio to a DP display from the USB Type-C (or Thunderbolt 3) port on your laptop or mobile device. With bi-directional capabilities, this cable can also connect your DisplayPort-enabled devices to a display featuring USB-C input.Ultra HD 4K Resolution at 60Hz
This USB-C to DP 1.2 adapter cable lets you harness the video capabilities that are built into your computer's USB Type-C (or DisplayPort) connection, to deliver the astonishing quality of UHD to your 4K display. For even higher resolution and bandwidth support, we offer a USB-C to DP 1.4 cable, which is the perfect accessory for early adopters of 8K.
CDP2DP1MBD is backed by a StarTech.com 3-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
Note: Your USB 3.1 Type-C device must support DP Alt Mode to work with this cable.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE: 3.3ft/1m Reversible USB-C to DisplayPort 1.2 (21.6Gbps) cable or DP to USB-C cable supports 4K 60Hz/HBR2/HDR/HDCP 2.2/1.4
- 1080p & Thunderbolt 3 compatible
- REVERSIBLE CABLE: This DisplayPort to USB C bidirectional cable works either way to connect your USB-C Laptop to a DisplayPort Monitor or connect a DisplayPort device to a USB Type-C display
- DP OR USB-C DP ALT MODE HOST COMPATIBLE: USB-C video cable for Dell XPS/Precision/Latitude, Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon/Extreme, Surface Laptop 3/Pro, TB3 MacBook Pro/Air, HP EliteBook/Spectre/ZBook
- DP OR USB-C MONITOR COMPATIBLE: Use this DisplayPort to USB C cable to convert from a DP host to a USB-C monitor; supports USB-C 16:9 & ultrawide monitors from LG, Dell UltraSharp, Acer, Asus Pro Art
- INTEGRATED VIDEO ADAPTER CABLE: Supports driverless setup on any OS, minimizes failure points & signal loss, and features latching DP connector to ensure a reliable & consistent connection