StarTech.com 3ft (1m) Hospital Grade Power Cord, 18AWG, NEMA 5-15P to C13, 10A 125V, Green Dot Medical Power Cable, Monitor Power Cable
This NEMA 5-15P to C13 power cord features a hospital-grade plug that lets you connect your computer, monitor or other lab equipment to a hospital-grade AC power outlet.
The NEMA 5-15P-HG plug has been tested to UL and CSA standards in order to protect patients and medical staff against faulty ground connections that can be caused by frequent and abrupt connects and disconnects.
The power cord is built to withstand the demands of a hospital environment and is a dependable and safe replacement for worn out or missing power cords.
The PXTMG1013 is backed by a StarTech.com lifetime warranty for guaranteed reliability.
- HOSPITAL GRADE POWER CORD: This 3ft (0.9m) 18AWG hospital grade power cord with NEMA 5-15P and IEC 60320 C13 connectors is safe for hospital and medical environments. Rated to carry 125V at 10A
- PERFORMANCE AND SAFETY: UL Listed
- Tested to UL62, UL817 and CAN/CSA C22.2 no. 21-14
- Fully molded strain relief connectors for durability
- 3 Conductor Power Cable made with 100% Copper Wire
- Fire Rating: VW-1
- SPECS: 3ft (0.9m) Power Cable
- NEMA 5-15P to IEC 60320 C13
- 125V 10A (Max)
- Jacket Rating: SVT
- Jacket Material: PVC
- Color: Black
- Temperature Range: 37?F to 140?F (3? to 60?)
- Cable Outer Diameter: 0.25in (6.4mm)
- COMPATIBILITY: NEMA 5-15P hospital grade plug works with North American electrical outlets
- IEC C13 connector works with most computers, monitors and TVs
- Replacement PC power supply cable/cord
- THE IT PRO?S CHOICE: Designed and built for IT Professionals, this computer power cord is backed for life, including free lifetime 24/5 multilingual technical assistance