StarTech.com 3-Port USB-C MST Hub, Triple HDMI up to 4K 60Hz w/DP 1.4 Alt Mode & DSC, Multi-Monitor Adapter/Splitter, Windows Only
This USB-C to HDMI MST Hub enables a connection to three HDMI monitors, using a DisplayPort Alternate Mode (DP Alt Mode) capable USB-C host device.
Multi-Tasking Made Easy
Configure up to three displays in extended or mirrored mode, using this USB-C to HDMI triple-video adapter. Connecting three independent 4K 60Hz displays creates high-performance extended-display workstations. This encourages increased multi-tasking across your organization, resulting in increased productivity.Host Connection Max Resolution Output 1 Max Resolution Output 2 Max Resolution Output 3 Example Host Processor/Graphics DisplayPort 1.4 with DSC 4K 60Hz 4K 60Hz 4K 60Hz *Some Intel 11th Gen Intel 12th Gen Processors & Later Discrete AMD & Nvidia GPU's that support DSC DisplayPort 1.4 4K 30Hz 4K 30Hz 4K 30Hz Intel 10th Gen (Ice Lake Only) Intel 11th Gen Processors & Later Discrete AMD and Nvidia GPU's that support DP 1.4 DisplayPort 1.2 4K 30Hz 4K 30Hz 1080p Intel 8th - 10th Gen Processors & Later*Please verify the GPU capabilities and DSC for MST driver support with the OEM of the host device
4K at 60Hz and HDR
Multi-Stream Transport (MST) technology combines multiple video signals into a single signal/stream. This MST Hub separates the single stream into three independent signals, one for each HDMI enabled display. Support for High Dynamic Range (HDR) offers increased contrast, brightness, colors, and greater luminosity.
Windows devices that support DP Alt Mode over USB-C feature native support for MST. This USB-C to HDMI hub is compatible with Thunderbolt 3/4, and USB4 enabled Windows devices. Plug-and-play installation, with no drivers or software required. The 12in (30cm) attached cable provides options for flexible installation configurations, reducing the amount of strain on ports and connectors. Additionally, this triple-monitor splitter is bus-powered, meaning no external power is required.
This product is backed for 3-years, including free lifetime 24/5 multi-lingual technical assistance.
- MULTI-MONITOR CONFIGURATION: USB-C to Triple-HDMI MST Hub drives up to three 4K 60Hz displays, from a USB-C DP 1.4 host with DSC; Supports HDR and 2ch HDMI Audio; HDCP 2.2; Backwards compatible with DP 1.4 and DP 1.2 hosts at lower resolutions
- IT PRO PERFORMANCE: Increase productivity by adding up to three extended/mirrored displays to a Windows laptop; Utilize the host's built-in GPU capabilities, enabling high performance graphics, with minimal CPU usage and no driver installation required
- HARDWARE COMPATIBILITY: Windows computers with discrete GPUs or 12th gen and up Intel Processors featuring DP 1.4 with DSC, to support up to three 4K 60Hz monitors; See resolution chart below for a list of other supported display configurations
- EXTRA LONG CABLE: 1ft (30 cm) built-in cable for extended reach reduces port/connector strain on 2-in-1 devices like Surface Pro 7/8, iPad Pro, HP Elite x2/laptops on riser stands; Ideal for on-the-go travel use in office/home office/shared workspaces
- CONNECTIVITY TOOLS: Our app with Windows Layout Utility (available for download) restores locations of windows when re-connecting the adapter; Windows does not natively restore app window locations when disconnecting and reconnecting external monitors