StarTech.com 2ft (60cm) Heavy Duty Extension Cord, IEC 60320 C19 to C20 Black Extension Cord, 20A 250V, 12AWG, UL Listed Components
The It Pro's Choice
StarTech.com power cables are designed for IT Pro applications and requirements, including standard and heavy-duty power cords, extension cords, medical-grade cords, splitter and passthrough cables. Performance, safety and reliability are ensured by our in-house and third-party testing labs.
StarTech.com offers an extensive range of options in various lengths, connector ends, jacket types and wire gauges.
- Certified for performance and safety: Made from UL listed components to meet UL62 & UL817
- Environmental safety and compliance with REACH and RoHS.
- 100% copper wiring tested for continuity and conductivity ensuring maximum performance and reliability.
- Temperature chamber tested to ensure cable performs to environmental and jacket rating
Backed for life by StarTech.com with 24-hour, five day-a-week support from qualified Technical Advisor and our IT Pro community forums, our brand is trusted throughout the IT ecosystem and used by over 80% of Fortune 500 companies.
- Heavy Duty Power Cord: 2ft (60cm) 12AWG heavy gauge power cord with IEC 60320 C19 to C20 connector is suitable for servers or other high-powered equipment; Indoor use; Rated to carry 250V at 20A
- Built For Performance And Safety: Made with UL Listed components; VW-1 Fire Rated cable with fully molded connector strain reliefs for durability; 3-conductor power cable made with 100% copper wire
- Specs: 2ft (60cm); TAA Compliant; IEC 60320 C19 to IEC 60320 C20; 12AWG; 250V 20A (Max); Jacket Rating: SJT; Color: Black; Temperature Range: -4F to 221F (-20 to 105); Cable O.D.: 0.44in (11.2mm)
- Compatibility: IEC 60320 C19 to C20 Power extension cord works with North American PDUs and high-powered devices; Extend a power connection to a UPS, Power Supply/PDU, or high-power device; Replacement heavy duty power cord
- The It Pro's Choice: Designed and built for IT Professionals, this computer power cord is backed for life, including free lifetime 24/5 multi-lingual technical assistance; This C19 to C20 power cord is available in other lengths