StarTech.com 25U Adjustable Depth Open Frame 4 Post Server Rack w/ Casters / Levelers and Cable Management Hooks
The 4POSTRACK25U 25U Server Rack lets you store your servers, network and telecommunications equipment in a sturdy, adjustable depth open-frame rack.
Designed with ease of use in mind, this 25U rack offers easy-to-read markings for both rack units (U) and depth, with a wide range of mounting depth adjustments (22 - 40in) that make it easy to adapt the rack to fit your equipment.
This durable 4-post rack supports a static loading capacity of up to 1200lbs (544kg), and offers compliance with several industry rack standards (EIA/ECA-310, IEC 60297, DIN 41494) for a universal design that's compatible with most rack equipment.
For a complete server storage solution that saves you time and hassle, the rack includes optional accessories such as casters, leveling feet and cable management hooks. The base is also pre-drilled for securely fastening the rack to the floor if needed, providing you with additional stability to better suit your server environment.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- The STARTECH.COM Advantage: StarTech.com offers a 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support on this 25U rack and has been the choice of IT professionals and businesses for over 30 years
- Ultimate Versatility: With an adjustable mounting depth of 23 to 41?, this open frame server rack provides you with a customized data storage solution for your IT equipment
- User Friendly: This 25U rack offers easy-to-read markings for both rack units (U) and depth; it has a wide range of mounting depth adjustments that make it easy to adapt to fit your equipment
- Built to Last: This durable 4-post rack supports up to 1200 pounds (544 kilogram), has a total product height of 50.8 inch / 129 centimeter (with casters), 48 inch / 120 cm (without casters), and is EIA/ECA-310, IEC 60297, DIN 41494 compliant
- Hassle-Free Set Up: The server rack includes accessories such as casters, levelling feet and cable management hooks; the base is pre-drilled for securely fastening the rack to the floor if needed