StarTech.com 20 ft DisplayPort Cable with Latches - M/M
The DISPLPORT20L 20-foot DisplayPort® Cable supports a maximum bandwidth of 10.8 Gbps, and is capable of providing higher performance than either HDMI® or dual link DVI, while supporting next generation multimedia applications with a maximum resolution capability of up to WQXGA (2560�1600).
The cable features latching connectors, with support for two-way display connectivity and optional audio support.
Featuring 26 gauge (AWG) pure copper wire, the cable includes Aluminum and Mylar shielding to help eliminate EMI and RFI interference and maintain signal integrity without any degradation of quality.
This 20-foot DisplayPort cable is both HDCP and DPCP capable, ensuring that digitally protected content is displayed properly on the connected display.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE CABLE: This 20ft (6m) DisplayPort to DisplayPort cable supports 2K (2560x1440p) 30Hz, Full HD (1920x1200p) 60Hz, 10.8 Gbps bandwidth, Multi-Stream Transport (MST), 5.1, 7.1 Audio Channel, GTC for precise audio channel timing & 3D Stereo
- RELIABLE DESIGN: Durable ABS connectors with flexible PVC strain relief & jacket prevents fraying/damage due to bending or rough usage; Metal connector sub-structure provides EMI shielding; Latching DP connectors prevent accidental disconnection
- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: 26AWG wire with gold-plated connectors for improved signal integrity and reliability; Superior EMI shielding with Al-Mylar foil and copper braid provides higher quality video and audio; Backwards compatible with DP 1.1
- APPLICATIONS: Ideal for home/offices/boardrooms/conference rooms/classrooms; works with your professional workstations with FirePro™ S9000/7000, W8100/7100/5100 or R5000 graphic cards; Use with 1080p/UHD/4K monitors, projector or large display
- SPECS: 20 ft (6 m)
- DisplayPort v1.0
- DP Latching Male to Male
- 26 AWG
- PVC cable jacket, ABS connector shell
- Shield: Al-Mylar foil with Braid
- Protocols: MST, GTC
- Lifetime Warranty