StarTech.com 2-Port PCI Express Serial Card, Dual Port PCIe to RS232 (DB9) Serial Card, 16C1050 UART, COM Retention, Windows & Linux
Add serial communication support to your desktop computer or Small Form Factor (SFF) system, using this two-port serial card. RS-232 (DB9) support enables control and communication with a serial peripheral device.
Install this card to enable the continued use of legacy serial devices, preventing down time and avoiding costly upgrades. The 2-port PCIe serial card is ideal for system upgrades in a wide range of applications for logistics, manufacturing, and freight sectors, and the IT industry, such as POS equipment, security systems, A/V installations, and more.
Connect with Ease
The RS-232 card features dual ports with 16C1050 UART support, 256-byte FIFO (transmit/receive), bi-directional speeds up to 921.6 Kbps per port, low-profile brackets are included for SFF systems, and serial port LED status lights. In addition, it supports Windows and Linux systems for maximum compatibility.
21050-PC-SERIAL-CARD is backed for 2-years by StarTech.com, including free lifetime 24/5 multi-lingual technical assistance.
- THE IT PRO'S CHOICE: Designed and built for IT Professionals, this PCIe to RS232 card is backed for 2-years, including free lifetime 24/5 multi-lingual technical assistance
- DUAL SERIAL PORT CARD SPECS: 16C1050 UART
- Max Baud 921.6 Kbps per Port
- 256 Byte FIFO
- COM Retention
- Supports Windows and Linux
- Asix AX99100 Chipset
- Odd/Even/Mark/Space/None Parity Modes
- 5/6/7/8/9 Data Bits
- PCIe 2.0 x1
- Low-profile Brackets
- APPLICATIONS: This card is ideal for IT applications such as server rooms, industrial control/automation, logistics, and laboratories. Continue using legacy hardware with this RS232 PCIe card. DB9 ports accept screw locking serial cables
- DEVICE COMPATIBILITY: Use this serial interface card to connect barcode readers/scanners, receipt printers, scales, PLCs, medical devices, etc. The UART PCIe card supplies 5V or 12V power over pin 9. Low-profile brackets are included
- PCIE TO SERIAL: Connect serial RS232 (DB9) devices to a computer with this PC serial card. Features support for high performance 16C1050 UART on both DB9 male ports. Monitor activity with the built-in LED status lights on the PCI express DB9 card