StarTech.com 2-Port Dual-Monitor HDMI Cable KVM Switch, 4K 60Hz, Compact KVM with 5ft/1.5m Integrated Host Cables, Bus Powered
This Dual-Monitor KVM Switch enables users to switch between two USB-A and HDMI-enabled desktops, sharing dual-4K 60Hz HDMI monitors, a keyboard and mouse, and audio input/output devices.
The KVM switch is bus powered and features built-in dual-HDMI, USB-A, and 3.5mm Audio Input/Output cables. This ensures compatibility and performance between the KVM switch, monitors, and peripherals - without the need to select and purchase the cables required for those connections.
The 2-port KVM switch is compatible with all operating systems, including Windows, macOS, ChromeOS, and Linux. The KVM works with all hardware platforms including Intel, AMD, and Apple M1/M2.
The KVM switch features two options to switch between hosts - a remote push button and hotkey commands, using the downloadable software. The remote push button includes a 1.5m cable for optimal placement in the setup. Independent audio switching can be achieved through the software, utilizing keyboard shortcuts (i.e., hotkeys), ensuring uninterrupted audio when switching between host devices.
Enhance Productivity and Device Management with the StarTech.com Connectivity Tools Application
? Developed to improve performance and security, StarTech.com Connectivity Tools is the only software suite on the market that works with a wide range of IT connectivity accessories. The software suite includes:
- Advanced Windows Layout Utility: Setup and save custom windows layouts.
- MAC Address Pass-Through Utility: Improve network security.
- USB Event Monitoring Utility: Track and log connected USB devices.
- Wi-Fi Auto Switch Utility: Enable users to quickly access faster network speeds via wired LAN.
- DUAL 4K 60HZ MONITOR KVM SWITCH: Enables switching between two USB-A and HDMI-enabled desktops to share a mouse, keyboard, audio, and dual-4K 60Hz HDMI displays
- READY-TO-USE: Small form factor, integrated cables, and no external power adapter enable rapid deployment; Bus-powered KVM switch features integrated 5ft/1.5m host cables to allow for extended reach, reducing port and connector strain
- SWITCHING OPTIONS: Remote Push Button and Hotkey Commands enable switching between hosts; Remote push button has a 1.5m cable for ideal placement in the setup; Downloadable software allows listening to audio from one computer, while controlling the other
- COMPATIBILITY: 2-Port Dual-Monitor KVM Switch works with any operating system including Windows, macOS, Linux, and ChromeOS; Compatible with all hardware platforms such as Intel and AMD
- OUR ADVANTAGE: Included connectivity tools for IT Pro's and IT help-desk support teams with USB Event Monitoring for logging USB device connections with timestamps, and Windows Layout to restore windows locations upon switching hosts