StarTech.com 1m (3ft) LC/UPC to LC/UPC OM4 Multimode Fiber Optic Cable, 50/125?m LOMMF/VCSEL Zipcord Fiber, 100G, LSZH Fiber Patch Cord~
This fiber optic cable lets you connect 40GBase-SR4, 100GBase-SR10, SFP+ and QSFP+ transceivers in 40 and 100 Gigabit networks. The OM4 cable supports Vertical Cavity Surface Emitting Laser (VCSEL) and LED light sources and is backward compatible with your existing 50/125 equipment.
This Aqua OM4 duplex multimode fiber cable is housed in a LSZH (Low-Smoke, Zero-Halogen) flame retardant jacket, to ensure minimal smoke, toxicity and corrosion when exposed to high sources of heat, in the event of a fire. It's ideal for use in industrial settings, central offices and schools, as well as residential settings where building codes are a consideration.
Each OM4 fiber cable is individually tested and certified to be within acceptable optical insertion loss limits for guaranteed compatibility and 100% reliability.
The 450FBLCLC1 from StarTech.com is backed by a lifetime warranty.
- SPECS: 1m (3.3ft); Color: Aqua (OM4); LC/LC UPC; 850nm or 1300nm LED/VCSEL; Modal Bandwidth: ?2000MHz?km at 850nm; Cable OD: 2.9mm; Bend Radius: Static 1.2in (3cm), Dynamic 2.4in (6cm); Backed for Life~
- COMPATIBILITY: OM4 LC/LC multimode cable supports 1/10/40/100 Gbps for high-density network applications such as SANs, data servers, SFP+ and QSFP+ connections over 1000BASE-SX, 10GBASE-SR, 40GBASE-SR4, and 100GBASE-SR10
- RATINGS AND RELIABILITY: Individually tested for signal integrity; LSZH jacket emits low-smoke and fumes if combusted; Attenuation value under 2.3dB/km meets or exceeds industry standards
- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: 50/125?m fiber core/cladding is immune to EMI; Protective Aramid fiber sheath for improved tensile strength and crush resistance; LC/LC connectors with UPC polished ceramic ferrules for insertion loss below 0.3dB
- OM4 FIBER CABLE: OM4 Laser-Optimized Multimode Fiber Cable delivers up to 100 Gbps Ethernet; Full-duplex zip-cord with color-coded TX/RX connectors for cabling servers and Storage Area Networks (SANs)