StarTech.com 15m OM4 LC to LC Multimode Duplex Fiber Optic Patch Cable- Aqua - 50-125 - Fiber Optic Cable - 40-100Gb - LSZH (450FBLCLC15)
SKU: MPN: 450FBLCLC15 UPC:
This LC to LC Multimode Duplex Fiber Optic Patch cable offers reliable connections for 40GBase-SR4, 100GBase-SR10, SFP+ and QSFP+ transceivers in your 40 and 100 Gigabit networks. Built for Performance With laser-optimized multimode fiber (LOMMF), the patch cable is ideal for 850 nm and 1350 nm Vertical Cavity Surface Emitting Laser (VCSEL) and LED sources. The high-speed connectivity on the aqua fiber-optic cable provides a high-bandwidth solution for your data centers or high-density applications. Maximum Compatibility This fiber-optic patch cord is backward compatible with your existing 50/125 equipment, ensuring a reliable connection with legacy LANs. High Quality Construction Housed in a LSZH (Low-Smoke, Zero-Halogen) flame retardant jacket, this fiber-optic cable ensures minimal smoke, toxicity and corrosion when exposed to high sources of heat, or in the event of a fire. It's the best choice for a wide range of environments, including industrial settings, central offices and schools, as well as residential settings where building codes are a consideration. Each OM4 fiber cable is also individually tested and certified to be within acceptable optical insertion loss limits for guaranteed compatibility and 100% reliability. 450FBLCLC15 is backed by a StarTech.com lifetime warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Built with a Low-Smoke, Zero-Halogen flame retardant jacket for a safe connection
- Backward compatible with your existing 50/125 equipment
- Easily connect to your VCSEL and LED sources
- Provides high bandwidth with laser-optimized multimode fiber (LOMMF)
- Reliable connection to SFP+ and QSFP+ transceivers in 40 and 100 Gigabit networks
- Connector Cables
- Limited Warranty:Lifetime
- Manufacturer Part Number:450FBLCLC15
Have a Question before ordering?
We will gladly answer within 24 hours!