StarTech.com 12U 19" Wall Mount Network Cabinet - 24" Deep Hinged Vented Server Room Enclosure Locking Flexible IT Equipment Rack w-Shelf
To provide secure stability for your heaviest equipment, this rack offers 4-post mounting, supporting a higher weight capacity per U than 2-post racks and supporting a total load capacity of up to 200 lb. (90 kg).Save space in your office or server room
Save valuable floor space by wall-mounting the enclosure. The wall-mounted design makes this enclosure the ideal solution for optimizing equipment storage in your classroom, retail store, server room or office. This rack also includes a 1U shelf that gives you a stable surface for placing equipment that's not rack-mountable or storing your tools.Easily access your servers and network equipment
The wall-mount network rack makes it easy to access your equipment and cabling, with a rear hinge that swings the enclosure away from the wall. By flipping the enclosure 180 degrees upon installation, you can reverse the direction of the hinge so that the enclosure can swing open from left or the right, depending on your preference.
The 12U network cabinet features a removable and reversible front door and removable side panels, each with quick-release mechanisms, so you can easily access your equipment. Plus, each door and panel on this rack features an independent lock, ensuring your equipment is secure.
For hassle-free cable management, the rack includes a 3 meter roll of hook-and-loop cable tie that makes it easy to keep your cables neat and tidy by binding them together or binding them to the rack. The self-gripping fabric can be cut to any size, enabling a wrap-around solution for the cables of any rack-mount equipment.Securely protect your equipment
This server rack enclosure features heavy-duty steel construction, with lockable doors at all entrances. The enclosure is 33.4 in. deep to maximize compatibility with your deeper rack-mountable equipment.
To ensure your equipment is running at an optimal temperature, the server rack/cabinet promotes passive cooling. It features mesh doors and vented top and bottom panels for maximum airflow.
For simple and sturdy mounting, the rack's mounting holes are positioned 16 in. apart, so you can securely attach it to a wall using wall studs.
The RK1232WALHM is backed by a StarTech.com 5-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- EASY ACCESS: 32" deep wall mount network cabinet for IT gear e.g. Cisco 3850 & 2960 series switches. 180° hinged design w/ lockable access to rear of mounted devices. Removable doors & side panels
- ACCESORIES INCLUDED: IT Data Rack includes complete set of accessories: a shelf (CABSHELFV1U), roll of hook-and-loop fastener, 50 cage nuts and screws, & 2 pairs of keys for the front & side panels
- STURDY CONSTRUCTION: 4 Post 19" 12U EIA/ECA-310-E enclosed design, 200lb weight cap, 32" deep with max. 24" mounting depth, removable sides, locking reversible door, dual top cable hole, optional fans
- PRE-ASSEMBLED: This rack comes fully assembled out of the box and the included hardware enables quick installation of server room rackmount or computer equipment without additional purchases
- DESIGNED FOR COOLING: Flexible vented enclosure has mesh front doors and side panels to provide fresh airflow and supports active cooling with up to four optional 120mm fans (ACFANKIT12)