StarTech.com 10ft CAT6a Ethernet Cable, Black Low Smoke Zero Halogen (LSZH) 10 GbE 100W PoE S-FTP Snagless RJ-45 Network Patch Cord
Our shielded Cat6a cables ensure fast and dependable 10 Gigabit network connections by protecting against electromagnetic interference (EMI/RFI) and noise. The result is a fast and safe network.
Each cable is tested for up to 500 MHz frequency and is more than suitable for 10GBase-T Ethernet networks.
Plus, the RJ45 connectors are both snagless and molded to prevent damage to the connector clips and the cable. This helps to avoid accidental disconnections and decreases in network performance.
Available in a variety of lengths and colors, our shielded Cat6a cables help you complete your network solutions, allowing you to organize your cable runs and identify network connections.
- CAT6A ETHERNET CABLE: High-performance Ethernet Cable for error-free 1/2.5/5/10Gbps multi-gigabit/multi-speed connections - Low Near-End Crosstalk (NEXT) and Return Loss (RL) - Tested to meet ANSI/TIA-568.2-D standards - Fluke Tested and ETL Verified
- SHIELDED CAT6A CABLE: Improved signal integrity and protection against noise & electromagnetic (EMI/RFI) interference - Individual twisted pairs wrapped in foil - Outer covering w/ braided shield - Shielded RJ45 connectors with gold-plated pins
- 100W POWER OVER ETHERNET: 100% stranded copper wire delivers error-free data and stable PoE power, unlike lower quality copper-clad aluminum versions of other brands - Supports PoE devices up to 100W PoE++ - Complies with IEEE 802.3bt (Type 4 and lower)
- DURABLE LSZH JACKET: PVC Free, Low Smoke Zero Halogen (LSZH) cable jacket produces less dense and corrosive smoke than PVC - Braided construction resists damage from bending
- SPECS: Category 6A Network Cable - 10ft - Black - 10Gbps - 500 MHz - 4 Pair S/FTP - Snagless RJ-45 with Strain Reliefs - EVA, Al(OH)3 - LSZH - 27 AWG ? 100% Copper - ETL Verified - ANSI/TIA-568.2-D - Supports Cat6 and earlier standards