StarTech.com 10ft (3m) Heavy Duty Extension Cord, IEC C19 to IEC C20 Black Extension Cord, 15A 250V, 14AWG, Heavy Gauge Power Cable
This C19 to C20 power cord from StarTech.com features 14 AWG wire that's suitable for high-power connections, making it perfect for server applications and connecting to a Power Distribution Unit (PDU).
Plus, you can use the cable to extend the reach of your existing power cord by 10 feet, which gives you the extra distance you need to place your devices according to your server room configuration.
Expertly designed and constructed of high-quality materials, the PXTC19201410 power cord is backed by our lifetime warranty.
- HEAVY DUTY EXTENSION CABLE: This 10ft (3m) 14AWG universal power cord with IEC 60320 C19 to C20 connectors is suitable for servers or other high-powered equipment
- Indoor use
- Rated to carry 250V at 15A
- PERFORMANCE AND SAFETY: UL listed (UL62 & UL817)
- Fully molded strain relief on connectors for durability
- Fire Rating: VW-1
- 3 Conductor Power cable made with 100% copper wire
- Available in other lengths
- SPECS: 10ft (3m) AC Power Cord
- IEC 60320 C19 to C20
- 250V 15A (Max)
- Jacket Type: SJT
- Jacket Material: PVC
- Temperature Range: 37?F to 140?F (3?C to 60?C)
- Cable Outer Diameter: 0.36in (9.14mm)
- COMPATIBILITY: PC Power Cord C19 to C20 works with North American devices
- Extend connections to servers, desktop computers, monitors, printers, and more
- Replacement power extension cable/cord
- THE IT PRO?S CHOICE: Designed and built for IT Professionals, this power extension cable is backed for life, including free lifetime 24/5 multilingual technical assistance