StarTech.com 1-Port Parallel PCIe Card, PCI Express to Parallel DB25 LPT Adapter Card, Desktop Expansion Controller for Printer, SPP/ECP
This PCIe Parallel controller card installs into an available PCI-Express x1 slot in your computer and enables you to add DB25 parallel communication port to your system.
Adds a Parallel Port to Your Desktop Computer
The controller card features an Asix AX99100 chip and enables you to connect a DB25 device to your desktop computer. The parallel port port is ideal for connecting printers, scanners, plotters, point-of-sale terminals, PLCs, scientific sensors, medical equipment or oscilloscopes. The card can also be used in factories, to control or automate equipment. The parallel (LPT) port supports SPP/Byte/Nibble/ECP modes and is compatible with PCI Power Management 1.2 and IEEE 1284 for speeds up to 2.5Mbps.
Wide Installation Compatibility
This add-on card includes both full-profile and low-profile installation brackets (full-profile bracket pre-installed) ensuring you can install it into either a full or low-profile PCIe 2.0 x1 slot (backward compatible with PCIe 1.1). For wide platform support the card is compatible with Windows (XP or higher), Windows Server (2003 or higher), and Linux (2.6.X or higher).
PEX1P2 is backed by a StarTech.com lifetime warranty with free 24/5 multi-lingual North American based technical support. StarTech.com has been the IT professionals' choice for over 30 years.
- STARTECH.COM ADVANTAGE: IT professionals' choice for over 30 years; These PCIe Parallel adapter card is backed for 2-years by StarTech.com, incl. free 24/5 North America based multi-lingual tech support
- WIDE COMPATABILITY: Fully compliant with PCI Express Base Specifications Revision 1.1 and PCI Power Mgmt 1.2; Compatible with PCI-e x1 slot and up; Supports Windows (incl. XP and up) Windows Server (2003 and up) and Linux (2.6.X and up)
- VERSATILE APPLICATIONS: Parallel port expansion card works with printers, scanners, plotters, point of sale terminals, PLCs, control/automation in factories, scientific sensors, medical equipment, oscilloscope
- TECH SPECS: Parallel port LPT controller card supports SPP/Byte/Nibble/ECP modes
- Compatible with IEEE 1284
- Speeds up to 2.5Mbps
- Asix AX99100 chip
- Full profile bracket pre-installed
- 1-PORT PARALLEL PCIe CARD: Using a 1x PCI Express 2.0 Gen 1 slot, add a DB25 parallel communications port to your computer; Installs in full/standard or low profile PCIe cards slots (brackets incl.); Latest version of our popular parallel card PEX1P