SIIG Mini DisplayPort 1.2 to HDMI 4Kx2K 60Hz Active Adapter
SIIG's Mini DisplayPort 1.2 to HDMI 4Kx2K 60Hz Active Adapter enables you to connect your Mini DisplayPort™-equipped computer to a HDMI display. It converts your Mini DisplayPort output (Thunderbolt compatible) to a HDMI port with HD 4Kx2K resolution and 8-channel audio support, delivering stunning and crystal clear images/videos with surround sound quality. This plug-n-play active adapter is easy to use with no driver installation or external power adapter required. This is a smart and user-friendly solution to allow your Mini DisplayPort-equipped computer to work with a HDMI display for Ultra HD video quality.
- Transmits high definition video resolutions up to 4Kx2K/60Hz with 24-bit color and up to 8-channel audio
- Supports RGB up to 12-bit and YCbCr in 4:4:4/4:2:2 pixel formats
- Supports AMD Eyefinity with SLS (Single Large Surface) video wall mode (requires connecting multiple adapters) allows combining multiple monitors into one large display for panoramic display
- Compatible with both HDCP 1.4 and HDCP 2.2 content protection
- Plug-n-play with no driver installation or external power source required
- Compact and lightweight design offers great portability while on-the-go