Rocstor SolidRack Wall Mount Open Rack Frame Cabinet
Rocstor's Premium 8U/12U/22U wall mount rack is a versatile and expandable solution for storing and supporting standard 19-inch rack equipment. It can be expanded to three sizes (8U, 12U, 22U), depending upon the number of mounting equipment, and allows for reserving space for future equipment. It provides an economical and cost-effective solution for mounting and organizing equipment.
The 2-post rack provides an organized and elevated solution for IT equipment including patch panels, switches, and network servers. It has an open-frame design for easy accessibility during configuration or troubleshooting, and improved air circulation to keep equipment cool. It can be used in server rooms, back offices or limited-space equipment rooms.
The wall mount bracket is made of heavy-duty CRS with a black-powder coat finish for durability and corrosion resistance. It has a maximum static load capacity of 150 lbs. (68Kgs) and is lightweight. The rack has numbered units (U) and square mounting holes for easy equipment installation with included hardware (cage nuts and screws). It is designed for smooth installation and arrives in a flat-pack for convenient transportation and reduced shipping costs.
This 8U/12U/22U wall mount rack is backed by Rocstor's 5-year warranty and lifetime phone support.
- Supports numerous networking and IT equipment including patch panel, servers, and switches
- Ideal for limited-space environments like network closet, server closet, or wiring closet.
- Organizes the equipment and cables more securely and fittingly
- Accommodates EIA/ECA-310 standard 19-inch rack equipment
- Vertically expandable to 8U, 12U, or 22U configuration
- Economical solution for current usage as well as future equipment
- Safely hold stationary weight capacity of up to 150 lbs. (68 Kgs)
- Numbered rack units (U) and square mounting holes
- Arrives flat pack to easily transport and save shipping costs
- Arrives with all hardware including cage nuts, screws, and washers