QNAP TS-832PX-4G SAN/NAS Storage System
High-capacity NAS with 10GbE SFP+ and 2.5GbE, Supports PCIe Expansion for M.2 SSDs to Accelerate Applications
The quad-core 1.7GHz TS-832PX features eight 3.5-inch SATA 6GB/s drive bays, providing huge storage potential for a wide range of applications and everyday usage. With two 10GbE SFP+ and two 2.5GbE LAN ports, the TS-832PX supports next-generation networks for empowering bandwidth-demanding applications and providing smoother file access and sharing. Various PCIe cards are also supported, including QM2 cards that provide M.2 SATA/NVMe SSD caching and Qtier™ auto-tiering storage to boost NAS performance.
Two 10GbE SFP+ and two 2.5GbE RJ45 network ports empower bandwidth-demanding tasks and accelerate file sharing.
PCIe expansion allows for installing a QM2 card to add M.2 SSDs for caching, a 10/5GbE network card, or a wireless network expansion card.
Snapshots record your system status, allowing you to protect files and data from accidental deletion and malware attacks.
Cloud storage gateways realize hybrid cloud applications by working with the cache space reserved on NAS to ensure low-latency data access to the cloud.
Qtier™ auto-tiering technology and SSD caching enable constant storage optimization.
Increase the storage capacity of the TS-832PX with QNAP TR RAID expansion enclosures or TL JBOD.
Energy-efficient Quad-core Processor
Powered by 64-bit quad-core 1.7GHz ARM Cortex-A57 processor and 4 GB DDR4 RAM (expandable to 16 GB), the TS-832PX features is highly energy efficient without impacting system or application performance.
High-speed 10GbE and 2.5GbE connectivity
The TS-832PX includes two 10GbE SFP+ and two 2.5GbE LAN RJ45 ports, providing out-of-the-box support for high-speed networking and supporting Port Trunking and Failover to reinforce your network infrastructure. QNAP also provide many other high-speed networking solutions, including 10GbE/2.5GbE managed/unmanaged switches and network adapters, allowing you to build a budget-friendly high-speed network environment.
Extend NAS Functionality with a PCIe Card
With a PCIe Gen 2.0 slot, the TS-832PX provides flexibility in extending NAS functionality and potential applications. To optimize system performance, install a QNAP QM2 card for M.2 SATA/NVMe SSD caching/10GbE connectivity and use with Qtier for optimal system performance. You can also use a QNAP Wi-Fi 6 (802.11AX) network card to create a wireless environment. Additional options include QXG 5GbE/2.5GbE network adapter cards and USB 3.2 Gen 2 (10Gbps) cards. All these options ensure that the TS-832PX can be upgraded to fit future requirements.
Protect Important Data with Snapshots
Snapshots fully record the NAS system state and metadata and can be used to quickly restore files to previously-recorded states if they are accidentally deleted/modified or if the system is compromised by ransomware. QNAP snapshots are block-based and only record modified data. Not only does this save storage space, but also reduces the time required to back up and restore data. The TS-832PX supports up to 256 snapshots per NAS and up to 64 snapshots per volume or LUN.
- SAN/NAS Storage System offers maximum storage efficiency and convenience
- Robust scalability up to 8 drives to let you expand limitlessly
- Through RAID levels (0, 1, 5, 6, 10, 50, 60, hot spare, jbod), RAID provides data reliability, fault tolerance and improves overall performance
- DDR4 SDRAM memory technology for desired storage efficiency with accuracy and precision
- Featuring the Annapurna Labs Alpine Multi-core processor, based totally on ARMv7 architecture and the Cortex-A15 core
- RAID technology - data reliability, fault tolerance and improved overall performance
- Tower form factor is least expensive and highly configurable with maximum dependability
- Optimize business network's performance with 10 Gigabit Ethernet connectivity
- It's qts 4.4.2 operating system offers powerful platform to efficiently run routine applications