QNAP QSW-M5216-1T Ethernet Switch
Ultra-high-speed 25GbE fiber managed switch with 10GbE connectivity for backbone networks | Features
The QSW-M5216-1T is a 16-Port 25GbE SFP28 fiber Managed Switch with one 10GbE NBASE-T port. Supporting Layer 2 switching and network management via a user-friendly web user interface, the QSW-M5216-1T provides an entry-level network management solution that is usable even by non-IT professionals. Offering ultra-high 25GbE speeds and a backbone switching capacity of 820Gbps, the QSW-M5216-1T can serve as the core switch uplinking to 25G Servers and NAS in server rooms or connecting to 25G/10G switches to accelerate high-speed storage, video editing, virtualization, and AI applications. The QSW-M5216-1T provides flexible network interfaces for high compatibility at an affordable price, enabling small businesses to quickly upgrade to an ultra-high-speed backbone network by integrating to existing network infrastructure.25GbE Fiber
The QSW-M5216-1T has sixteen 25GbE SFP28 fiber ports and a backbone switching capacity of 820Gbps for uplinking server rooms.10GbE connectivity
The QSW-M5216-1T is equipped with one 10GbE NBASE-T port for hybrid high-speed network deployment.User-friendly management interface
Featuring a user-friendly web UI, the QNAP Switch System (QSS) provides an overview dashboard, port management and setting guide, making central network management intuitive and easy.Layer 2 network
The QSW-M5216-1T provides Layer 2 management features (such as LACP, VLAN, ACL and LLDP) for efficiently controlling network bandwidth and enhance security.RSTP protocol
The QSW-M5216-1T supports Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP). You can easily and efficiently deploy small/medium-scale networks that support expansion, redundancy, and loop prevention.Energy saving
Compliant with IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet and IEEE802.3x Flow Control in full-duplex mode, the QSW-M5216-1T avoids packet loss from unparalleled bandwidth and reduces power consumption for low-speed and inactive connections.QNAP 25GbE Switch QSW-M5216-1T | Honored with Interop Tokyo 2022 Best of Show Award for Runners-up | Upgrade to ultra-high-speed 25GbE with ease!
While 10GbE is a solid base for high-speed network transmission, the ultra-high-speed 25GbE provides comparative cost advantages and compatibility in SMB server rooms to satisfy data computing applications.
High-speed Storage & AI applications
25GbE fulfills bandwidth requirements in high-speed storage, virtualization, and AI applications.
25GbE SFP28 is backward compatible with 10GbE SFP+/1GbE SFP and can be connected to 50GbE/100GbE via Breakout DAC, easily integrating existing network infrastructure.
- Effectively reduces downtime with improved network performance
- Quickly and easily set up a wired network with 1 networking ports
- Built-in power supply to ensure all components are being supplied with accurate voltage
- Layer 2 switch provides a complete lineup of features including IGMP snooping, port mirroring, and spanning tree
- Rack mounting enables you to organize wires & secure cables for professional installation
- Management capability provides control over setup and configuration of your network
- Lets you conveniently connect to the 10 gigabit ethernet Ethernet technology to offer maximum productivity
- Supports optical fiber cable to span longer distances and provided high data transmission rates between servers and network components
- Comes in black color to better suit the theme of the area