Plugable USB4 Hub, 5-in-1 Thunderbolt 4 Hub with 60W Charging, Single 8K or Dual 4K Display
Experience the full power of USB4 with the Plugable USB4 and Thunderbolt 4 Hub (USB4-HUB3A) with 60W Host Charging. The USB4-HUB3A stands out for its complement of features, including up to 60W charging for the host laptop, 3x USB4 / Thunderbolt 4 ports-each capable of up to 40Gbps, and up to 15W charging for your connected peripherals. And, despite the hub's compact size, there is also a USB-A port (10Gbps) for a legacy device. Drive dual 4K monitors or a single 8K monitor with Thunderbolt 4. Take advantage of the included USB-C to HDMI adapter for a convenient HDMI connection right out of the box.
Fast and Reliable Wins the Race
Built around a Goshen Ridge chipset from Intel, the USB4-HUB3A gives you access to everything USB4 has to offer. That means high speed-each port is capable of data transfer speeds up to 40Gbps, the maximum rate available through a USB port. But data isn't the only thing flowing through these ports. Thanks to intelligent power handling, you'll also get up to 15W of charging power for your connected devices, evenly distributed across the ports to ensure a balanced load. And because this USB4 dock ships with the latest certified firmware from Intel, you can count on smooth operation.
USB4 and More
Because the USB 4 hub is Thunderbolt certified and built around a Goshen Ridge chipset, your USB-C, Thunderbolt 3, Thunderbolt 4, and USB4 devices are supported, too. And don't worry if you're not sure what your system supports. The USB4-HUB3A will detect your computer's capabilities and adjust accordingly.
The Beauty of 8K Is on Display
Don't limit yourself to the confines of a little laptop screen. With this multiport hub, connect up to two 4K 60Hz displays or one 8K 30Hz display to a USB4 or Thunderbolt 4 PC or a Thunderbolt 3 or USB4 Mac. It even comes with a USB-C to HDMI 2.0 adapter to make connecting that second screen all the easier. It's worth noting that external display support is dependent on host computer's capabilities.
- Daisy chain up to six Thunderbolt devices
- Compatibility Guarantee - Windows (10+) with Thunderbolt 4 / USB4, macOS (11+), Supports 2x 4K screens at 60Hz, one 8K screen at 30Hz or 1x 6K on M1 Macs (1x USB-C to HDMI 2.0 adapter included).
- 1x USB-A up to 10Gbps, 1x upstream Thunderbolt 4 port up to 60W charging to host
- 3x USB4 / Thunderbolt 4 ports for speeds up to 40Gbps, and 15W charging for phones and tablets.
- Thunderbolt certified and built on the Goshen Ridge Chipset for maximum USB-C, USB4, and Thunderbolt 4 functionality