Plugable USB C Triple Display Docking Station with Laptop Charging, Thunderbolt 3 or USB C Dock Compatible with Specific Windows and Mac Systems
New and Improved Triple Display Dock
Instantly turn your laptop, 2-in-1, or Windows tablet into a multi-monitor desktop-by connecting a single cable-with the Plugable Triple HDMI USB-C Docking Station (UD-3900PDZ). The Plugable UD-3900PDZ Docking Station connects to a supported system using the included USB-C cable and provides the ability to connect up to three additional HDMI displays, provide up to 60W of USB-C Power Delivery, six USB 3.0 ports, a wired Gigabit Ethernet port, and 3.5mm combination analog audio input/output jack. Utilizing innovations introduced with USB 3.1, this dock takes advantage of "Alternate Modes" from the USB-C specifications for one of the display outputs and host charging.
This new and improved DisplayLink dock has been designed from the inside out to provide a triple-display dock that people can rely on. Lots of triple-display docks on the market have issues with monitors losing connection, the dock rebooting, flickering, and more. This new dock represents our focus on quality and our 10+ years in the docking station market. This new design has evidence of quality from its chipsets, layouts, high-tier manufacturing, and extensive testing.
- Warranty and Support - Questions only an expert can answer? When you contact our support team, you're connecting with the engineers who design our devices. Every Plugable product is backed by our Seattle-based support team-even before purchase, and a 2-year limited parts and labor warranty after purchase
- USB-C Features - This multiport docking station supports USB-C DP "Alternate Mode" for one external display at the full native performance of your system's graphics processor, and USB-C Power Delivery to charge the connected system. Support for these features is determined by your laptop manufacturer. See product description for details
- Compatibility - Compatible with USB Type-C and Thunderbolt 3 Macs (10.14+ and above, with driver installation), Windows (Dell XPS, Lenovo Thinkpad, HP Spectre x360), ChromeOS 100 and above, and other systems which support USB-C DP Alt Mode and Power Delivery. No HDCP support. Linux not supported
- Triple Monitor Display - This USB C docking station features 3 HDMI video outputs including 1x HDMI output capable of 4K 30Hz, 2x HDMI outputs capable of 1080p 60Hz using DisplayLink USB Graphics Technology
- 12-in-1 EXPANSION - With a compatible USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 Windows, Mac, or ChromeOS laptop this laptop docking station can charge your device, connect up to 3 HDMI monitors, add Gigabit Ethernet, 3.5mm TRRS headset jack, and provides 6x USB 3.0 ports