Plugable USB C to DisplayPort Adapter 4K 60Hz, Thunderbolt 3 to DisplayPort Adapter
Mirror or extend you rdisplay with DisplayPort at 4K Resolution
The Plugable USB-C to DisplayPort Adapter (USBC-TDP) is for userswho want to add a DisplayPort monitor to their USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 compatible computer.
This compact adapter is under 2 inches in size, making it perfect for travel and taking on the go. Featuring a unique flat cable design, you can forget about messy cables and take advantage of the tight bend radius, which allows the adapter to fit in confined and compact spaces. The adapter enables a DisplayPort output at resolutions up to 3840x2160 @ 60Hz (4K 60Hz) from systems which support "DisplayPort Alternate Mode" (Alt Mode) via USB-C.
Compatible SystemsPlug and Play installation on any Chromebook / Windows / Mac / Linux host which supports DisplayPort Alternate Mode (Alt Mode) video output functionality., Adapter has been fully tested for functionality on the 2018+ iPad Pro (mirroring only) / MacBook Air / iMac and iMac Pro / MacBook and MacBook Pro / Google Pixelbook / Dell XPS 13 & XPS 15 / Lenovo Thinkpad / HP Spectre x360 / Samsung DeX capable devices / Other systems which support USB-C DP Alt Mode
Audio is supported on DisplayPort capable TVs and monitors with built-in speakers., Note: Apple has limited the 4K abilities of the 2016 and previous 12in MacBook to only support 30Hz.
Incompatible Systems Most current phones and tablets with USB-C ports do not support Alt Mode video output., ASMedia USB 3.1 controllers do not support Alt Mode video at this time., Our cable is not bi-directional and can only work with DisplayPort port displays, Motherboards with dual USB-C/Thunderbolt 3 ports are limited to a single Alt Mode output; only one Alt Mode adapter supported per system., Not equipped with a DisplayPort ++ (DP++) port and not recommended for use with passive DisplayPort adapters.
DisplayPort MST Adapter is capable of passing Multi-Stream data. However DisplayPort MST daisy chaining is dependent upon the host system / graphics drivers / monitors being used.
Plug and Play
Alt Mode adapters allow you to add an additional display output easily and inexpensively on supported systems without needing to install additional software.
DisplayPort Alternate Mode provides a direct pipeline to the graphics processor (GPU) in your system, the connected display will function with the same uncompromising performance of a natively attached display.
Video and photo editing, gaming, and other resource-intensive tasks are possible assuming that the system's GPU capabilities are sufficient for the application being used.
Connect your DisplayPort equipped monitor to your laptop and achieve resolutions up to 3840x2160 @ 60Hz (4K 60Hz).
Other popular supported resolutions include 2560x1440,1920x1080, 1600x400, 1024x768 and lower.
Note: This adapter will not work with HDMI monitors.
Flexible Flat Cable
The adapter is equipped with a flat, printed circuit cable that allows for a small footprint and flexibility. This means the cable itself is more sturdy and less prone to breakage from everyday use like traditional, round, copper cables.
The compact and easy to use flat profile enables the adapter to hug surfaces and take advantage of tight spaces. This flexibility saves space and eliminates clutter so that you don't have to deal with the cable mess.
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY-We love our Plugable products, and hope you will too. All of our products are backed with a 2-year limited parts and labor warranty as well as Seattle-based email support
- COMPATIBILITY-Compatible with USB Type-C and Thunderbolt 3 Windows, Macs, and Chromebooks, 2018+ iPad Pro, MacBook, iMac, Dell XPS, Lenovo Thinkpad, HP Spectre x360 systems with Thunderbolt 3 ports, and others supporting USB C DisplayPort Alternate Mode
- FLAT CABLE FLEXIBILITY-Small, lightweight adapter is perfect for travel and constructed with cutting edge materials including a flat, flexible printed circuit cable, providing durability while accommodating any workspace
- ULTRA HIGH DEFINITION-DisplayPort to USB C Adapter supports up to 4K 60Hz (3840x2160 @ 60Hz). Also supports resolutions like 3440x1440, 2560x1440, and 1920x1080. Not for HDMI monitors and TVs; only for use with DisplayPort monitors
- EXPAND YOUR WORKSPACE-Convert your USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port to a full-featured DisplayPort port. This USB-C DisplayPort Adapter connects a USB-C enabled computer to a monitor that supports DisplayPort Alternate Mode ("Alt Mode")