Plugable USB 2.0 2-Port High Speed Ultra Compact Hub Splitter
Plugable USB 2.0 2-Port Hub
Featuring a clean, compact design, the Plugable USB 2.0 2-Port Hub (USB2-2PORT) enables two devices to share a single available USB port with full USB 2.0 compatibility and performance. The hub uses a high-quality NEC chipset.
Common Uses for the USB 2.0 Hub
Common uses include connecting both keyboard and mouse via a single USB cable, industrial environments where space is a premium, and for any situation where a simple USB 2-port splitter is required. Great for travel due to the ultra-compact design and built-in 12in USB cable.
No Charging Capabilities
The Plugable hub is for data only and does not support charging of the connected devices. Functions as a USB hub only and will not charge phones, tablets, iPads, iPhones, or other tablet and smartphone devices with or without a PC connected. Not BC 1.1 / 1.2 compatible.
Does It Need Power?
This bus-powered hub shares available power (500mA) from the single upstream USB port to each of the two downstream USB ports. Because power is shared, devices connected via the hub should be low powered (keyboards, mice, etc), or self-powered (printers, powered hubs, externally powered hard drives).
Devices That Are Not Compatible With This 2-Port Hub
The Plugable 2-Port hub cannot be used with built-in car stereo systems or aftermarket systems such as Android Auto and Apple CarPlay as these systems do not support USB hubs.
- The USB2-2PORT has a clean and compact design. This standard USB hub enables two devices to share a single available USB port with full USB 2.0 compatibility and performance.
- Design - Sleek piano black finish. Ultra compact, travel friendly design with a built-in 12-inch USB cable. Apple notes: Note that some Apple devices such as the Apple SuperDrive look for Apple-specific signalling and will not work when connected through any USB hub.
- Compatibility Guarantee - Works with USB 3.0, 2.0, or 1.1 host controllers and devices on Windows, Mac, and Linux/Unix computers at USB 2.0 speeds. Transfer rates are device and USB host controller dependent. Fully plug and play, devices can be hot-plugged.
- Note - USB bus powered, requires no additional AC power. This hub is intended for low or self-powered devices. *USB Hub is not for charging and is not compatible with automotive USB ports. Functions as a USB hub only and will NOT charge devices.
- Warranty and Support - Questions only an expert can answer? When you contact our support team, you're connecting with the engineers who design our devices. Every Plugable product is backed by our Seattle-based support team-even before purchase, and a 2-year limited parts and labor warranty after purchase