Plugable Thunderbolt 3 Cable 40Gbps Supports 100W (20V, 5A) Charging, 2.6ft / 0.8m
Thunderbolt 3 Cables with a new, longest available, 0.8m/2.6ft passive cable, Thunderbolt 3 brings data transfers at speeds up to 40Gbps over USB-C, enabling a superset of standard USB-C to truly enable one compact port that does it all - delivering the fastest, most versatile connection to any dock, display, or data device. For the first time, one port can connect numerous Thunderbolt devices, any display, and billions of USB devices (additional adapters may be required).
The Thunderbolt 3 Certified cable is electronically marked (e-marker) with an IC to assist in negotiation of charging rates and Alternate Modes.
Apple Macbook Pro Late 2016 and newer, Macbook Air 2018, Dell XPS 9350, 9360, 9370, 9380, 9550, 9560, 9570, HP Elitebook, Spectre x360, Lenovo Carbon X1, Intel NUC
Supports USB-IF Power Delivery standard (up to 5A, 5V-20V, 100W max) and data transfer up to 40Gbps between Thunderbolt 3 hosts and devices, 10Gbps for USB-C 3.1 Gen 2 hosts and devices. Thunderbolt 3 supports dual 4096x2160@60Hz (4K) or single 5120x2880@60Hz (5K) video output, USB-C 3.1 Gen 2 support for Alternate Modes, including VESA DisplayPort Alt Mode. Thunderbolt 3 peer-to-peer 10Gbit networking is also supported for blazing fast data transfers from one Thunderbolt 3 system to another.
Cable supports Thunderbolt 3 40Gbps and all USB generations; USB 1.1, 2.0, 3.0 and USB 3.1 Gen 1/Gen 2 over USB Type-C.
Incompatible with Qualcomm QC and other (non USB-IF PD) "Power Delivery" technologies.
Thunderbolt and the Thunderbolt logo are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY-We love our Plugable products, and hope you will too. All of our products are backed with a 2-year limited parts and labor warranty as well as Seattle-based email support
- COMPATIBILITY-Thunderbolt, USB and DisplayPort Alt Mode compatible. Compatible with your Thunderbolt 3 enabled Mac and Thunderbolt 3 Windows PCs, and non-Thunderbolt USB-C systems. Incompatible with QC 3.0 and other non USB-compliant technologies
- APPLE NOTES-Thunderbolt 3 uses the USB-C connector built into late 2016 MacBook Pros and newer models. This connector will not physically fit into Thunderbolt 1 or Thunderbolt 2 ports found on previous generation Mac systems
- HIGH PRODUCTIVITY-Daisy chain up to 6 Thunderbolt devices including docking stations, external graphics cards, and displays. 40Gbps speed cables are suitable for eGPU and dual 4K display scenarios. Thunderbolt 3 peer-to-peer 10Gbps networking supported
- MORE POSSIBILITIES-Thunderbolt 3 cable with 40Gbps speed and USB 3.0 5Gbps compatibility. Supports data transfer 2x faster than standard USB-C cables. Depending on host, up to 2x 4K 60Hz or 1x 5K 60Hz displays supported, and up to 20V, 5A charging