Plugable 16-in-1 Thunderbolt 4 Dock with 100W Charging, 4K Quad Monitor Setup for Thunderbolt 4 Windows Laptops
The Thunderbolt Certified 16-in-1 Quad docking station from Plugable delivers peak performance. The innovation starts with our display connections. Connect your 4K screens through 2x HDMI ports and 2x DisplayPort ports - a rare level of display flexibility in a Thunderbolt dock. But the real expansion picks up at the ports. Offering sixteen total ports to park your peripherals, including 7x USB ports, SD and microSD card readers, Audio, and 2.5Gbps Ethernet. It even adapts to your desk with an included stand for vertical or horizontal orientation options.
With this Thunderbolt 4 docking station Windows computers can use the 2x HDMI ports, and 2x DisplayPort ports to connect as many as 4x screens at up to 4K 60Hz. Can also be used a single, dual, or triple display docking station.
On Mac (Intel, M1 Pro/Max CPU), extend your desktop to 2x screens using any combination of HDMI and/or DisplayPort. Macs with an M1 or M2 CPU only support one external display.
Charge Up with 100W Power Delivery
The laptop Thunderbolt docking station offers USB Power Delivery up to 100W (98W certified) - no more climbing under the desk to get plugged in.
Not all laptop docking stations handle power the same. With the TBT4-UDZ, if your laptop needs less power, the docking station adjusts and only sends the optimal wattage.
And with 6x available USB ports, and one USB-C port, your devices will always have a place to connect.
16 Ports to Power Productivity
The complement of available ports on the TBT4-UDZ has you covered. From a convenient spot to plug in your phone, to waving bye-bye to the spotty wifi with 2.5Gbps Ethernet.
Get connected with:
- 2x HDMI
- 2x DisplayPort
- 1x Thunderbolt 4 (to host)
- 1x USB-C (10Gbps)
- 3x USB (10Gbps)
- 2x USB (5Gbps)
- 1x USB 2.0 (charging)
- SD and microSD Card Slots
- Audio In/Out
- Gigabit Ethernet (2.5Gbps)
Actual Ethernet port speed determined by driver version and host model.
For best results be sure to download the latest Ethernet drivers (which can be found on the Plugable website). To reach 2.5Gbps speeds, a 2.5Gbps Ethernet switch or 2.5Gbps network router is required.
- More Screens, More Power - Go big with up to 4x screens up to 4K 60Hz on Thunderbolt 4 Windows systems. With 7x USB, SD / microSD slots, Ethernet (2.5Gbps), audio, and 100W PD to keep you charged, your Windows laptop will have plenty to power your productivity
- Quad Thunderbolt Dock - Add up to 4x 4K 60Hz screens to a Windows Thunderbolt 4 laptop 2x HDMI, 2x DisplayPort. Mac (Intel, M1 Pro/Max CPU), connect up to 2x 4K 60Hz screens through HDMI DisplayPort or one of each. (Only one external screen on M1 and M2 Mac)
- Compatibility Guarantee - Compatible with Windows 10 or later and macOS 11+. This quad monitor dock connects to Thunderbolt 4, Thunderbolt 3, USB4, and USB-C via included Thunderbolt 4 cable (40Gbps, 3.3ft/1m). See detailed compatibility below
- 100W Power Delivery - Keep your laptop charged all day with 100W (98W certified) power delivery. And if your computer needs less power, the docking station will automatically adjust. 2x USB ports can be used to charge peripherals like phones and tablets
- Warranty and Support - Questions only an expert can answer? When you contact our support team, you're connecting with the engineers who design our devices. Every Plugable product is backed by our Seattle-based support team-even before purchase, and a 2-year limited parts and labor warranty after purchase