Plugable 13-in-1 USB-C Triple Monitor Docking Station with 100W Charging, Compatible with Windows, Mac, and Chrome with Thunderbolt 3 / 4 or USB-C
The Plugable Triple Display Docking Station (UD-ULTCDL) features three HDMI ports for a crisp, clear picture on all three screens. The UD-ULTCDL offers 100W Power Delivery (96W certified) and room to charge your connected devices through the front-facing USB-C port (20W PD).
Crisp Clear Picture
Our pure HDMI port configuration (1x HDMI 1.4, 2x HDMI 1.3) capitalizes on that and eliminates the legacy connections. When setting up a host that supports DisplayPort Alternate Mode, consider connecting your main display to the HDMI 1.4 port for resolutions up to 4k 30Hz. Your two flanking screens will look great with resolutions up to 1920x1200 @ 60Hz (HDMI 1.3).
Ports a Plenty
In addition to the 100W (96W certified) charging to power your laptop, the UD-ULTCDL has a total of 13 ports including a front-facing USB-C port for 5Gpbs data transfer and 20W charging, 4x USB 3.0 ports for 5Gbps data transfer rates, an SD Card Reader, a Gigabit Ethernet port, and separate audio in and audio out ports.
Compatible with Windows 11, Windows 10, and macOS 11+ systems with Thunderbolt 4 / 3, USB4, and USB-C, the UD-ULTCDL is compatible with most modern laptops. But what if your laptop only supports one monitor? By tapping into the potential provided by DisplayLink Technology, the dock manages the screens. That means you'll get the same resolution specs on three screens no matter what full-featured USB-C-enabled laptop you're using-even an M1 or M2-powered Mac.
You will need to download the DisplayLink Manager application to get full functionality for macOS devices. On Windows machines, the driver installation is still required, but automatic through Windows Update.
- Powerful Expansion - USB C docking station with 13 ports for the professional who needs to spread out across three monitors, even on laptops that only support one extra screen, and offers 100W charging to power through your day
- Connection Options - Triple display docking station lets you charge your phone or other devices with 1x front-facing USB-C 3.0 (5Gbps, 20W PD), and keep expanding with 4x USB 3.0 (5Gbps), an SD card reader, Gigabit Ethernet, and audio in and out ports
- Compatibility Guarantee - USB-C dock is compatible with Windows 10 or later, and macOS 11+ systems with USB4, Thunderbolt 4, Thunderbolt 3, and USB-C. macOS requires installation of DisplayLink Drivers
- Compatibility - USB-C dock is compatible with Windows 10 or later, ChromeOS 100.x or later, and macOS 11+ systems with USB4, Thunderbolt 4, Thunderbolt 3, and USB-C. macOS requires installation of DisplayLink Drivers
- Warranty and Support - Questions only an expert can answer? When you contact our support team, you're connecting with the engineers who design our devices. Every Plugable product is backed by our Seattle-based support team-even before purchase, and a 2-year limited parts and labor warranty after purchase