NVIDIA MCP1650-H001E30 DAC Cable IB HDR up to 200Gb/s QSFP56 1m
NVIDIA MCP1650-H001E30 Direct Attach Copper Cable InfiniBand HDR up to 200Gb/s QSFP56 LSZH 1m Black Pulltab 30AWG
HDR 200Gb/s QSFP56 Direct Attach Copper Cable
NVIDIA DAC cables are high speed, cost-effective alternatives to fiber optics in 200Gb/s InfiniBand HDR applications.
NVIDIA Networking QSFP56 passive copper cable contains eight high-speed copper pairs, each operating at data rates of up to 50Gb/s. Each QSFP56 port comprises an EEPROM providing product information, which can be read by the host system.
NVIDIA's unique quality passive copper cable solutions provide power-efficient connectivity for short distance interconnects. It enables higher port bandwidth, density and configurability at a low cost and reduced power requirement in the data centers.
Rigorous cable production testing ensures best out-of-the-box installation experience, performance and durability.
- IBTA InfiniBand HDR compliant
- Up to 200Gb/s data rate
- 4x 50Gb/s PAM4 modulation
- SFF-8665 compliant
- Operating case temperature 0-70C
- Single 3.3V supply voltage
- Bit Error Rate (BER) better than 1E-15 with InfiniBand HDR systems
- Hot pluggable
- RoHS compliant
- LSZH (Low Smoke Zero Halogen) jacket
- LF (Lead Free) HF (Halogen Free) PCB
- SFF-8636 compliant I2C management interface
- Allows you to access all of the networked data, swiftly and securely
- Features QSFP56 cable type to better accommodate your precise requirements with maximum productivity
- For extra fire safety, the cable features a halogen-free jacket
- Fully compatible with network devices